Ghost Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ghost Legion

Through the darkness, we observe.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My Top 10 Games of 2013~Number 3

Go down 
AuthorMessage

My Top 10 Games of 2013~Number 3 Empty
PostSubject: My Top 10 Games of 2013~Number 3   My Top 10 Games of 2013~Number 3 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2013 2:25 am

3. Knights of Pen & Paper

The best turn-based RPG I have ever played this year.

Gameplay: A very simple turn based game. Offering choices: Attack, Skill, Item, or Runaway. It is fun and addicting--a turn based RPG fan will most definitely get hooked in this game.  

Classes: A lot of unlockable classes such as Necromancer, Barbarian and many others lurking about--in the world of Knights of Pen & Paper, all you gotta do is do side quests or do some sort of hidden objective. This really got me playing many hours of grinding fun. What is even better, is, that the game doesn't force you to stick with the same class. The tavern lets you purchase a different class member, and at any time you can switch people in and out--which is cool.

Story: Just absolutely captivating--but also making a story in this game is possible.

Easter Eggs: Many of them <3!

Characters: Funny.

Art: I love the retro art style--it brings back memories...

Music: Reminds me of the retro games I play.

Enemies: Unique looking.

I highly recommend it to those turn based RPG lovers. It is available in Steam and IOS devices (from what I know of).

Reasons why it isn't number 1-2:
~Gets boring, if you don't proceed in the story (unless if you make your own story).
~Some enemies look different, but they have the same moves.
~Customization items equipped to a character shouldn't make him or her look the same.
~Last Dungeon is very hard.
Back to top Go down

My Top 10 Games of 2013~Number 3
Page 1 of 1