Ghost Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ghost Legion

Through the darkness, we observe.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Truth

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
SMITHY (G.L. 06)

SMITHY (G.L. 06)

The Truth  Empty
PostSubject: The Truth    The Truth  EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 1:59 pm

Alright guys as most of you know I am and always have being a Xbox Player ever since 2001 but in 2010 when anonymous hacked Xbox I moved to PlayStation for about 1 week....and that 1 week I will never ever forget...because that's when I started to hate PlayStation and Sony and everything to do with them. So here's what I am saying.....I DONT WANT A PLAYSTATION BRANCH AND HERES WHY!!!

1: GHOST LEGION WAS MADE ON XBOX AND WILL ALWAYS BE ON XBOX
2: GHOST LEGION MAIN GAME CONSOLE IS XBOX NOT PLAYSTATION AT ALL
3: MOST OF THE MEMBERS IN GL HATE PLAYSTATION
4: FOR THOSE GOING TO PS4 (BAD MOVE!) AND ARE ON 360 AT THE MOMENT...THEN YOU LOSE EVERYTHING YOU EARNED SINCE YOU PLAYED 360! GO TO XO SO YOU GOT EVERYTHING WE ALL WORKED OUR ASSES FOR FROM ACHIVEMENTS TO AWARDS!
5: STAR WARS BATTLEFRONT IS APPARENTLY ONLY COMING TO XBOX ONE
6: XBOX HAS BETTER GAMES LIKE HALO, GEARS OF WAR AND MANY OTHERS COMING LIKE DESTINY,WARFRAME,BLACK LIGHT AND GOD KNOWS WHAT ELSE
7: XBOX ONE IS BETTER THEN PS4 NOW! AFTER ALL THE CHANGES IT IS BETTER!

I just don't like the idea of Ghost Legion going to PlayStation just cause PS4 is better well its not ok! Sony are assholes cause they have no respect for anyone except them selves don't believe me? watch the Sony conference at e3 and oh yea..I hate PlayStation cause I was goddamn BULLIED ON PLAYSTATION! FOR THE WHOLE WEEK I WAS PICKED ON AND WAS SHOWN NO RESPECT! but on Xbox...on Halo and here at Ghost Legion....everyone likes me and respects me why? because Xbox people have respect cause they only time their argue at each is cause of 8 year old kids! PlayStation assholes! and COD!

So here's what I'm saying....Ghost Legion is XBOX!...not PlayStation....not at all PlayStation...I hate PlayStation for a good goddamn reason and I have being against the PS branch since the beginning...PlayStation and Sony assholes hurt me for that one week and too share this great  clan with assholes from PlayStation....I just can not do that...I'm sorry guys I just can not deal with this PS Branch at all....
Back to top Go down
Grave (G.L. 01)

Grave (G.L. 01)

The Truth  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Truth    The Truth  EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 3:03 pm

This is understandable, when I played PS3 I noticed there were a lot more verbally offensive people (at least from what I experienced) not that everyone who plays it is verbally offensive. But, I can understand why you think that the already existing members should just stick with Xbox I mean why would we want to lose all that we've worked for like achievements, awards, in-game unlockables, not to mention that it would just be easier to upgrade to the Xbox One because our Gold, achievements, friends, gamertag, and whatever else literally just carries over from the 360... and the Kinect sensor is no longer a requirement to allow the system to function which means there will be yet another version of the Xbox One that will be cheaper than $399 or $450 which also means it's cheaper than the PS4. I'm not trying to say that we can no longer have a PS branch, but, I do think it would be less stressful for everyone to just upgrade to Xbox One for the many reasons that I just stated.
Back to top Go down
Jeremiah_Fink
Admin
Jeremiah_Fink

The Truth  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Truth    The Truth  EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 7:16 pm

The only thing I heard out of this thread was "You shouldn't go to PlayStation because I hate it." If this PlayStation branch is so widely opposed, then maybe I'm not even welcomed in the clan. Everybody gets along just fine on here, and shit like this does nothing but stir everybody up. I don't understand it. Is it something I'm doing? I run a gaming blog on Facebook. I try to report on news that is important to both consoles, and try not to be biased. I just don't understand anymore.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/LateNightWalkthrough
Grave (G.L. 01)

Grave (G.L. 01)

The Truth  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Truth    The Truth  EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 8:22 pm

I know smithy is against PS in a big way, but, I never said that I was. Gary you've seen the stuff I got on PShome, $50 worth the stuff. I wouldn't have gotten most of that if I wasn't going to make my self a place on PS. Just so we are clear about this Gary, I don't hate PS and I am ok with our branching out to PS, don't worry, all I am saying (it may not have come out the exact way that I was trying to say it, but) is that it would be cool if we can all get the Xbox One so that we can all still play stuff together and do all the other things we do as a clan, it doesn't have to be immediate I mean I'm not getting the Xbox One at launch, I'm sticking with 360 'till I can get enough for Xbox One and even then I will still play 360 a shit ton. So please guys, we aren't trying to make it into a dictatorship in the sense that you have to get a XO and only a XO so please relax and accept my apologies if it did seem like that.
Back to top Go down
Jeremiah_Fink
Admin
Jeremiah_Fink

The Truth  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Truth    The Truth  EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 8:35 pm

I'm not mad at you, Tom. I just don't understand how Smithy can feel this way. There's nothing wrong with people having a console preference. I don't force my beliefs upon you guys, and in return I don't even antagonize Xbox players in the slightest. After all, I'm one of them. If Smithy doesn't like PlayStation, that's fine. But there's no sense in stirring this console war up even more than it needs to go. If my PlayStation recruits are going to be the subject of this persecution, then nobody needs to hear it, and I'd be better off just quitting. I love you to death Smithy, but this is just a new low for you. Sony and Microsoft are both just corporations, and if you think either of them care for you in the slightest, then you are sorely mistaken. I call it like it is, no matter which side is making the mistakes. Sony has had their own questionable business strategies before, and I've called them out on it.
Back to top Go down
Grave (G.L. 01)

Grave (G.L. 01)

The Truth  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Truth    The Truth  EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 9:02 pm

Well, I can ensure that no new recruits will be treated that way. Anybody who picks a fight with someone about them being on a certain console will be dealt with, so let us just take this experience as it is, someone just voicing their feelings and opinions and learn from it. Don't be hard on your self Smithy, this has been bugging you for a while and you just wanted everyone to know how you feel about it Smile. Now, the branch out will still be happening and just for those who don't know, Gary or (Admin), will be the in charge of our PS branch. He will still play Xbox with us, just not as often so don't worry about that.

Also, one last thing, there will be a GTA V & Halo party in september on 360 in celebration of our years together as both friends and clan mates so please do everything that you guys can to make at least one of these parties Smile
Back to top Go down
SMITHY (G.L. 06)

SMITHY (G.L. 06)

The Truth  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Truth    The Truth  EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 9:08 pm

I wont be able to go to the GTA V party Sad
Back to top Go down
SMITHY (G.L. 06)

SMITHY (G.L. 06)

The Truth  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Truth    The Truth  EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 9:12 pm

But...if anyone didn't meet me when I first joined GL...your gonna see what I was like when I first joined when we go on Halo...just to show Thomas how much of a smartass and drunken idiot I have become over the years xD
Back to top Go down
Jeremiah_Fink
Admin
Jeremiah_Fink

The Truth  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Truth    The Truth  EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 9:14 pm

I seriously don't want to offend you Smithy. I'm just getting protective of these new changes, and I flipped when you said "I can't share this clan with assholes from PlayStation." Look, I know you're afraid of losing friends to these changes, but you have nothing to fear. I'm not leaving the Xbox ecosystem. I don't plan on selling my 360. I simply don't plan on renewing my Gold when it expires on January 2nd.
Back to top Go down
Grave (G.L. 01)

Grave (G.L. 01)

The Truth  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Truth    The Truth  EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 9:17 pm

Admin wrote:
I seriously don't want to offend you Smithy. I'm just getting protective of these new changes, and I flipped when you said "I can't share this clan with assholes from PlayStation." Look, I know you're afraid of losing friends to these changes, but you have nothing to fear. I'm not leaving the Xbox ecosystem. I don't plan on selling my 360. I simply don't plan on renewing my Gold when it expires on January 2nd.

Well, you might renew gold. Probably not a years worth of it but maybe 3 month if you can afford it when you might need to.
Back to top Go down
SMITHY (G.L. 06)

SMITHY (G.L. 06)

The Truth  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Truth    The Truth  EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 9:20 pm

Nah its ok Gary I understand...just..when I watch Xbox Videos or now Halo videos...all I see is people mocking and disrespecting Xbox and Halo...lets all just be glad in less then 3 months this console war is over....and Ghost Legion can finally be f-ing beast...Besides...we all know some time either next year or year later...GL01 to hopefully GL15 will have Xbox One..and we will all be playing Halo 5, WarFrame, Star Wars, Division and Destiny...and we can all kick ass on each game and...see me get drunk and being a smartass even more...just remind me not to get drunk if John is in the party Razz
Back to top Go down
Jeremiah_Fink
Admin
Jeremiah_Fink

The Truth  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Truth    The Truth  EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 9:21 pm

Whenever I feel like playing GTA V or something else, I may renew my Gold. I'm just saying once it expires on the 2nd, I don't plan on renewing it for at least a while. I can't pay for PS Plus and Gold. I'm still going to be playing my 360, but like I said, I never plan on selling it. Or my PS3 for that matter. I have too many games to just give up on Xbox. I will warn everybody though, I won't be using my 360 as much as you might like me to. But I will be using it even a few years down the road. And maybe I might get an Xbox One several years down the road when there are massive price drops.
Back to top Go down
Jeremiah_Fink
Admin
Jeremiah_Fink

The Truth  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Truth    The Truth  EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 9:27 pm

Anyway Smithy, the moral of the story is this: Ghost Legion is now a multiplatform clan. You shouldn't post threads like this one in the future. Nobody should. Everybody's opinions are welcomed on here, but I'll start removing posts that may potentially offend people. Doesn't matter if they're bashing Xbox or PlayStation. Anything offensive will be removed. I don't like telling this to anybody. I'm friends with all of our members. Just be mindful of what we post here on our site from now on. We'll have more and more people joining us in the future.
Back to top Go down
SMITHY (G.L. 06)

SMITHY (G.L. 06)

The Truth  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Truth    The Truth  EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 9:29 pm

Yea good idea you should remove this one well...probably now
Back to top Go down
Jeremiah_Fink
Admin
Jeremiah_Fink

The Truth  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Truth    The Truth  EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 9:31 pm

If we want this console war to stop, the first step is to stop fueling it. I don't mind if you express distaste for a Sony console. Just don't tell people that buying a PS4 is a bad move, or that PlayStation users are assholes. The more users we recruit, more people will become offended with that kind of behavior.
Back to top Go down
Grave (G.L. 01)

Grave (G.L. 01)

The Truth  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Truth    The Truth  EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 9:31 pm

This sounds good to me, now, like I have already told most of you I will be returning home after the 24th of this month and will be home for a few weeks after my return. Upon my return, I would like us all to have a meeting discussing the branch out and other things that might come up or that already have between now and then. We don't have a whole of a lot time to get things sorted out, meet with one another, and etc so let's make the remaining time we have before the branch out and console upgrades to really have a great time together as an entire clan on one platform while we can! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jeremiah_Fink
Admin
Jeremiah_Fink

The Truth  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Truth    The Truth  EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 9:32 pm

Anyway, thank you for understanding. No hard feelings Smithy.
Back to top Go down
Jeremiah_Fink
Admin
Jeremiah_Fink

The Truth  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Truth    The Truth  EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 9:33 pm

Now that's what I'm talking about.
Back to top Go down
SMITHY (G.L. 06)

SMITHY (G.L. 06)

The Truth  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Truth    The Truth  EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 9:34 pm

Haha no problem Gary
Back to top Go down
SMITHY (G.L. 06)

SMITHY (G.L. 06)

The Truth  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Truth    The Truth  EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 9:36 pm

Tell you what guys....just for good old times since once the branch out happens it wont happen for a while....we should have a BADASS roleplay on Halo 4 with the new awesome armour and skins and stuff. Bring back memories from RP's from Reach, 3 and 4....and hey beside guys..once most of us get Destiny on Xbox One...we can do awesome RolePlays with Action to happen at random which will be awesome! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Grave (G.L. 01)

Grave (G.L. 01)

The Truth  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Truth    The Truth  EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 9:37 pm

I should either be back between the 25-26th around 4/5pm my time (it is currently 5:38pm at the time of posting this so just compare the time difference) so don't make any plans on those days if you can help it.
Back to top Go down
SMITHY (G.L. 06)

SMITHY (G.L. 06)

The Truth  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Truth    The Truth  EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 9:40 pm

Ill try not to but everyone knows I got one of the most creative minds in the clan I mean come on I'm still working on those two Ghost Legion worlds on Minecraft...and its being 5 months since I started the first one and I am still making it better! and hell I making some Recruit Bases on Halo 4...which are awesome then again while you being gone Thomas and most people haven't being on...I being on my PC mostly playing G-mod, WarFrame, Minecraft and hell BlackLight Retribution which is AWESOME!!!
Back to top Go down
Grave (G.L. 01)

Grave (G.L. 01)

The Truth  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Truth    The Truth  EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 9:42 pm

Alright, looks like we have a plan guys. Lets try to stick with it, after all it's not to long from now.
Back to top Go down
SMITHY (G.L. 06)

SMITHY (G.L. 06)

The Truth  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Truth    The Truth  EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 9:53 pm

Hey guys got some breaking news bout Xbox One games! Microsoft are going to announce another Exclusive Game at GameCom and saying this exclusive game is unique
Back to top Go down
Grave (G.L. 01)

Grave (G.L. 01)

The Truth  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Truth    The Truth  EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 10:14 pm

Be sure to post it in the Xbox News section!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Truth  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Truth    The Truth  Empty

Back to top Go down

The Truth
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ghost Legion :: General Discussion :: News-
Jump to: