Ghost Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ghost Legion

Through the darkness, we observe.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Monday~January 6

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Monday~January 6 Empty
PostSubject: Monday~January 6   Monday~January 6 EmptyMon Jan 06, 2014 6:03 pm

What does everyone like to do (other than video gaming)? Hobbies?
Back to top Go down
Jeremiah_Fink
Admin
Jeremiah_Fink

Monday~January 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monday~January 6   Monday~January 6 EmptyMon Jan 06, 2014 7:18 pm

Well, you know what I love. Anime is my second passion. I may even prefer it to video games. Other than that, I love managing my Facebook page and our website. I also play piano, and enjoy attending church.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/LateNightWalkthrough

Monday~January 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monday~January 6   Monday~January 6 EmptyMon Jan 06, 2014 7:32 pm

I used to skateboard was pretty good at it til i stopped and got kinda fat XD but ive been trying to get back to it workingout and everything.
But back to the topic I like spending time with my girlfriend watching netflix or playing with video games
going out with her to the movies eat and/or drink at bars or at home ;p
Back to top Go down

Monday~January 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monday~January 6   Monday~January 6 EmptyTue Jan 07, 2014 12:11 pm

Jeremiah_Fink wrote:
Well, you know what I love. Anime is my second passion. I may even prefer it to video games. Other than that, I love managing my Facebook page and our website. I also play piano, and enjoy attending church.

Yupp i know you Very Happy. Ooooooooh nice i always wanted to learn how to play the piano. I used to know how to play the guitar but since i stoppped xD im crap at it now.
Back to top Go down

Monday~January 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monday~January 6   Monday~January 6 EmptyTue Jan 07, 2014 12:14 pm

LawSiXX wrote:
I used to skateboard was pretty good at it til i stopped and got kinda fat XD but ive been trying to get back to it workingout and everything.
But back to the topic I like spending time with my girlfriend watching netflix or playing with video games
going out with her to the movies eat and/or drink at bars or at home ;p

I used to skateboard too--not well though xD. I been trying to workout lately but just got no time for that...maybe in the summer time i can finally workout properly :p and get them abz n muscles :3.
Lol if i would go to the bar i'd probably drink water xD.
Back to top Go down

Monday~January 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monday~January 6   Monday~January 6 EmptyTue Jan 07, 2014 5:23 pm

yea i need to work out properly as well i get a workout at work too warehouse work does a toll on body but i need to like hit the gym but dont really wanna pay nor do i have the right equipment at home either and the gym at my apts is small with few equipments and always ppl in there too not enough room lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Monday~January 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monday~January 6   Monday~January 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Monday~January 6
Page 1 of 1