Ghost Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ghost Legion

Through the darkness, we observe.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

IMPORTANT PLEASE READ

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jeremiah_Fink
Admin
Jeremiah_Fink

IMPORTANT PLEASE READ Empty
PostSubject: IMPORTANT PLEASE READ   IMPORTANT PLEASE READ EmptyTue Jan 28, 2014 8:03 am

Alright guys, I'm sure all of you know by now how shitty our website activity is. Nobody has been blunt about it before, so I'm going to express my sincere feelings about it. I'm genuinely worried the site is on the verge of dying again. Lately, it seems as if the only people using it are myself, Chava, and Smithy. The only reason there has been such a lack of content lately, is because the rest of you guys aren't joining in, and adding to it. We're in the process of recruiting more members, and this is a pretty bad example to be setting as of late. We NEED to start enforcing this. For those of you who HAVE been using the site, I earnestly thank you. You know who you are, but just remember that it isn't your fault the site is dying. It's the fault of the people who never use it. I've repeatedly warned people how important it is that we use this site, but I can never get through to them. I no longer know what I can do on my end. I didn't mean for this to become a long rant, and I certainly don't mean to offend anybody or make you guys angry. It's just that you know how much this community means to me, and how much time I've poured into it. I hate to see it die by its own hands.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/LateNightWalkthrough
SMITHY (G.L. 06)

SMITHY (G.L. 06)

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT PLEASE READ   IMPORTANT PLEASE READ EmptyTue Jan 28, 2014 8:53 am

It is starting to annoy me
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT PLEASE READ   IMPORTANT PLEASE READ EmptyTue Jan 28, 2014 5:12 pm

I agree...its such a shame people don't really use this site....
Back to top Go down
Jeremiah_Fink
Admin
Jeremiah_Fink

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT PLEASE READ   IMPORTANT PLEASE READ EmptyTue Jan 28, 2014 5:13 pm

This only proves my point. The only people that commented were you and Smithy, LOL. At least you guys are using it.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/LateNightWalkthrough
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT PLEASE READ   IMPORTANT PLEASE READ Empty

Back to top Go down

IMPORTANT PLEASE READ
Page 1 of 1