Ghost Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ghost Legion

Through the darkness, we observe.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Is Ghost Legion dying?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
SMITHY (G.L. 06)

SMITHY (G.L. 06)

Is Ghost Legion dying? Empty
PostSubject: Is Ghost Legion dying?   Is Ghost Legion dying? EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 12:06 pm

Guys this is getting really serious now. Nobody except myself Manrod and Chava are using the website also nobody as far as I know on the Xbox side of GL are getting on or playing 360. Guys wtf is happening? Few months back EVERYONE in Ghost Legion was using the website now just 3 of us?...this is getting serious guys we need to use the website more often otherwise making the website and all these posts are a waste of time.

-Smithy GL06
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is Ghost Legion dying?   Is Ghost Legion dying? EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 6:46 pm

I agree. Even though i haven't been here much it would of been nice to get to know everyone that is part of Ghost Legion.
Back to top Go down
Jeremiah_Fink
Admin
Jeremiah_Fink

PostSubject: Re: Is Ghost Legion dying?   Is Ghost Legion dying? EmptySun Feb 02, 2014 12:21 am

Smithy, you're the only person in the Xbox branch who is using the site. You need to get Tom and the others to start using it, and enforcing it. Meanwhile, Chava and I should talk to our other 2 PlayStation members, and get them to start using it more. And remember, anytime we get a new recruit, we NEED to let them know how important website usage is. It's kinda bogus how I went through the hard work of creating a website that 1 dozen people could use, yet we're the only 3 active members.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/LateNightWalkthrough
Jeremiah_Fink
Admin
Jeremiah_Fink

PostSubject: Re: Is Ghost Legion dying?   Is Ghost Legion dying? EmptySun Feb 02, 2014 12:22 am

Seriously though, this is the least active the site has ever been. It's crazy how we have over a dozen members, and only 3 of us care to check up on the website a couple times a week.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/LateNightWalkthrough
SMITHY (G.L. 06)

SMITHY (G.L. 06)

PostSubject: Re: Is Ghost Legion dying?   Is Ghost Legion dying? EmptySun Feb 02, 2014 12:23 am

I agree 100%
Back to top Go down
Grave (G.L. 01)

Grave (G.L. 01)

PostSubject: Re: Is Ghost Legion dying?   Is Ghost Legion dying? EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 7:39 am

Exactly, it's time we step up our game. Gary, I have some things we should discuss about, Smithy, I'm going to need to speak with you later today... keep an eye on Facebook messenger for me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is Ghost Legion dying?   Is Ghost Legion dying? Empty

Back to top Go down

Is Ghost Legion dying?
Page 1 of 1