Ghost Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ghost Legion

Through the darkness, we observe.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

So..................

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Jeremiah_Fink
Admin
Jeremiah_Fink

So.................. Empty
PostSubject: So..................   So.................. EmptyMon Mar 10, 2014 12:11 am

Since we finally have more members on this site, I think it's about time I remind you all of my Facebook page again. Y'all ninja's need to check it out. www.facebook.com/ThePlatinumTrophy
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/LateNightWalkthrough
KatanaRama

KatanaRama

PostSubject: Re: So..................   So.................. EmptyMon Mar 10, 2014 6:23 pm

You ducker. Can we not use the n-word.
Back to top Go down
Jeremiah_Fink
Admin
Jeremiah_Fink

PostSubject: Re: So..................   So.................. EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 7:37 pm

It's just a simple word. This day and age, nobody online is using it to be racist.
Back to top Go down
KatanaRama

KatanaRama

PostSubject: Re: So..................   So.................. EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 7:56 pm

Regardless the word's origin follows a racist ideology, I would like it if people would not use it along with using Gay, and faggot as insults. (I'm looking at you Thomas)
Back to top Go down
Jeremiah_Fink
Admin
Jeremiah_Fink

PostSubject: Re: So..................   So.................. EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 9:02 pm

It's no more worse than all of today's swear words. I think people just get offended too easily. I don't know anybody who uses any of those words to intentionally put down other people's backgrounds.
Back to top Go down
snipedog23 (G.L. 14)

snipedog23 (G.L. 14)

PostSubject: Re: So..................   So.................. EmptyWed Mar 12, 2014 5:29 pm

Stop being butthurt we are still gonna use it
Back to top Go down
KatanaRama

KatanaRama

PostSubject: Re: So..................   So.................. EmptyWed Mar 12, 2014 8:46 pm

Well Fuck you, you fucking fuck.
Back to top Go down
snipedog23 (G.L. 14)

snipedog23 (G.L. 14)

PostSubject: Re: So..................   So.................. EmptyWed Mar 12, 2014 8:49 pm

Now now lets take calm it down here please refrain from using the F-word
Back to top Go down
KatanaRama

KatanaRama

PostSubject: Re: So..................   So.................. EmptyWed Mar 12, 2014 11:39 pm

What you guys don't seem to understand that it's not the words themselves that bug me, It's the way people use them. So when you say stuff like "Oh, that's really gay." You use it in a way that makes it seem like things that are gay, or being gay in general is bad, and that's what really pisses me off.
Back to top Go down
snipedog23 (G.L. 14)

snipedog23 (G.L. 14)

PostSubject: Re: So..................   So.................. EmptyWed Mar 12, 2014 11:41 pm

But it cant be helped thats just the way we are so just leave it alone
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So..................   So.................. EmptyThu Mar 13, 2014 12:26 am

KatanaRama wrote:
What you guys don't seem to understand that it's not the words themselves that bug me, It's the way people use them. So when you say stuff like "Oh, that's really gay." You use it in a way that makes it seem like things that are gay, or being gay in general is bad, and that's what really pisses me off.

Ugh that annoys the hell out of me. I' am gay an that offends me. I totally agree with you dood!
Back to top Go down
Arbiterjak

Arbiterjak

PostSubject: Re: So..................   So.................. EmptyThu Mar 13, 2014 9:49 am

O.K. let's get this straight... NOT A SINGLE CLAN MEMBER USES THOSE TERMS IN AN OFFENSE MATTER. WE ALL HAVE OUR DIFFERENT WORDS THAT WE USE. NOBODY IS SAYING ANYTHING RACIST TOWARDS OTHERS IN ANY FORM. IM TIRED OF SEEING THIS SHIT IN EVERY SINGLE POST. JESUS...
Back to top Go down
http://www.aids.com
snipedog23 (G.L. 14)

snipedog23 (G.L. 14)

PostSubject: Re: So..................   So.................. EmptyThu Mar 13, 2014 11:07 am

Yeah so enough with the bullshit
Back to top Go down
Grave (G.L. 01)

Grave (G.L. 01)

PostSubject: Re: So..................   So.................. EmptyThu Mar 13, 2014 8:18 pm

Enough, if this issue persists, any further posts that include offensive terms or words will be deleted and a temporary ban will be put into place for three days. You may use words that are not racist, sexest, or directed at somebody in specific. This is final.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So..................   So.................. Empty

Back to top Go down

So..................
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ghost Legion :: General Discussion :: News-
Jump to: