Ghost Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ghost Legion

Through the darkness, we observe.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Enough of this!

Go down 
+2
KatanaRama
Grave (G.L. 01)
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Grave (G.L. 01)

Grave (G.L. 01)

Enough of this! Empty
PostSubject: Enough of this!   Enough of this! EmptyThu Mar 13, 2014 8:30 pm

Enough, if this issue of offensive wording persists, any further posts that include offensive terms or words will be deleted and a temporary ban will be put into place to the instigator for three days. You may use words that are not racist, sexest, or directed at somebody in specific. This is final.
Back to top Go down
KatanaRama

KatanaRama

Enough of this! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enough of this!   Enough of this! EmptyThu Mar 13, 2014 9:36 pm

Thank you for this Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jeremiah_Fink
Admin
Jeremiah_Fink

Enough of this! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enough of this!   Enough of this! EmptyThu Mar 13, 2014 11:40 pm

I think the issue is knowing when to draw the line between being playful or racist. I'm all for banning members who are intentionally trying to offend other's backgrounds, but if you're just using a word in a playful manner, I don't see the point of policing language.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/LateNightWalkthrough
KatanaRama

KatanaRama

Enough of this! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enough of this!   Enough of this! EmptyFri Mar 14, 2014 1:23 am

Please explain how you can use those kinds of word in a "Playful manner" as you put it.
Back to top Go down
Jeremiah_Fink
Admin
Jeremiah_Fink

Enough of this! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enough of this!   Enough of this! EmptyFri Mar 14, 2014 7:25 am

Explain to me how you can use profanity playfully, yet when it's used to insult people, I have the authority to ban them. This is no different.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/LateNightWalkthrough
KatanaRama

KatanaRama

Enough of this! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enough of this!   Enough of this! EmptyFri Mar 14, 2014 12:16 pm

Well first of all you can use normal profanity playfully if you make sure that you get across the point that is a joke, Which is determined by the atmosphere you're in and the tone/attitude you say it in. But you can't call someone a f***** without using it in a way that basically says: "Being gay is bad, so i'm going to use it as an insult"
Back to top Go down
snipedog23 (G.L. 14)

snipedog23 (G.L. 14)

Enough of this! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enough of this!   Enough of this! EmptyFri Mar 14, 2014 4:20 pm

You are butthurt katana thats the world we live in deal with it and shut up
Back to top Go down
Arbiterjak

Arbiterjak

Enough of this! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enough of this!   Enough of this! EmptyFri Mar 14, 2014 6:02 pm

I'm gonna call major BS. This is ridiculous that i can't use profanity. I see this as a stupid and outrageous "issue". Those "profane" words are commonly used by snipedog and myself. If it is preferred that we use more direct words, we can try that as well. But there is most likely no way that me and snipe are going to stop using these words that are often used in todays society. Freedom of Speech amendment #1 bundle of sticks or twigs bound together as fuel
Back to top Go down
http://www.aids.com
snipedog23 (G.L. 14)

snipedog23 (G.L. 14)

Enough of this! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enough of this!   Enough of this! EmptyFri Mar 14, 2014 6:04 pm

FUCK YEAH DUDE
Back to top Go down
Arbiterjak

Arbiterjak

Enough of this! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enough of this!   Enough of this! EmptyFri Mar 14, 2014 6:06 pm

HOORAH
Back to top Go down
Arbiterjak

Arbiterjak

Enough of this! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enough of this!   Enough of this! EmptyFri Mar 14, 2014 6:17 pm

And another thing that I forgot to add, NOBODY IS EVER TRYING TO BE A DOUCHE TOWARD EACH OTHER!!! WE ARE ALL JUST PLAYING AROUND AND A FEW OF YOU BALLSACKS JUST NEED TO LOOSEN UP AND STICK A CONDOM ON THE TIPS OF YOUR BABY DICKS SO YOU CAN STOP SPRAYING SHIT ALL OVER THE PLACE!!!!!! I feel better now...
Back to top Go down
snipedog23 (G.L. 14)

snipedog23 (G.L. 14)

Enough of this! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enough of this!   Enough of this! EmptyFri Mar 14, 2014 6:20 pm

Whoa man I know,but you are at an 8 and I need you to be a 3 lol (>~<)
Back to top Go down
KatanaRama

KatanaRama

Enough of this! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enough of this!   Enough of this! EmptyFri Mar 14, 2014 7:48 pm

Arbiterjak wrote:
I'm gonna call major BS. This is ridiculous that i can't use profanity. I see this as a stupid and outrageous "issue". Those "profane" words are commonly used by snipedog and myself. If it is preferred that we use more direct words, we can try that as well. But there is most likely no way that me and snipe are going to stop using these words that are often used in todays society. Freedom of Speech amendment #1 bundle of sticks or twigs bound together as fuel
Oh you can swear all you like, i'd just prefer that we didn't use derogatory terms. (P.S. You sound like dick/douche when you use them.)
Back to top Go down
snipedog23 (G.L. 14)

snipedog23 (G.L. 14)

Enough of this! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enough of this!   Enough of this! EmptyFri Mar 14, 2014 8:04 pm

Can you just stop bitching about useless shit and end it graves word is final
Back to top Go down
Arbiterjak

Arbiterjak

Enough of this! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enough of this!   Enough of this! EmptyMon Mar 17, 2014 4:25 pm

I am a dick/douche Mr. Niceguy, Barbie said I can be what i want to be and her word is over yours.
Back to top Go down
Grave (G.L. 01)

Grave (G.L. 01)

Enough of this! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enough of this!   Enough of this! EmptyTue Mar 18, 2014 6:34 am

snipedog23 (G.L.14) wrote:
Can you just stop bitching about useless shit and end it graves word is final

Damn straight it is, now stow it. I will not have my members fighting amongst themselves. This ends here, not another word about this. Understood?
Back to top Go down
SMITHY (G.L. 06)

SMITHY (G.L. 06)

Enough of this! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enough of this!   Enough of this! EmptyWed Mar 19, 2014 11:51 am

It's embarrassing guys I know a few of us including myself swear and say words which can be a little bit too far but it's all for fun this isn't fun at all this is serious. We all need to end this bullshit :/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Enough of this! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enough of this!   Enough of this! Empty

Back to top Go down

Enough of this!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ghost Legion :: General Discussion :: News-
Jump to: