Through the darkness, we observe.

HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 

I can't take this bull anymore :/

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SMITHY (G.L. 06)

PostSubject: I can't take this bull anymore :/   Sun Mar 23, 2014 7:42 pm

Ok...I being apart of Ghost Legion now for almost 3 years..It's being fun a lot of fun but....lately since the announcement of Xbox One and PS4...me being in GL has gone down hill and its being fucking annoying for me guys...Seriously everything I do for Ghost Legion or make for Ghost Legion just gets either deleted, not agreed on or just ignored!!! The banner for example it took me 4 FUCKING HOURS TO MAKE!! and now all of a sudden you guys are saying its boring and dull?! Thanks -.-

Other thing is I cant take this anymore but good god I joined Ghost Legion because it was a pure and an only XBOX CLAN!!! But no its now a Xbox/Playstation Clan! I don't like Playstation....AT ALL...I GOT TREATED LIKE CRAP WHEN I HAD ONE AND I HATE THE PS COMMUNITY FOR WHAT HAPPENED TO ME!!

Seriously ever since next gen was announced everything I come up with! everything I make! everything I say is just deleted, ignored and so much. Examples like The Berserkers, The Banner, My Running Dead character was meant to be in Episdoe 4 because I kept telling you Thomas can I please please please PLEASE have a show on Episode 4 BEFORE you made the script with Knightmare! Seriously anything I make on here for GL is just thrown away!!! I have worked my ASS off for this clan...I tried making a YouTube channel for us, I'm talking to other Halo Clans to form alliances with us, Partnerships, advertisements and machinima movies which are always cancelled.

I just....cant take this crap anymore...I just can't...
Back to top Go down
Jeremiah_Fink
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I can't take this bull anymore :/   Sun Mar 23, 2014 10:51 pm

Nobody's forcing you to make another banner, man. Screw what other people think. I for one don't mind it. As for The Berserkers, it appears there was some sort of behind-doors decision that was made without my consent. Also, why the hate for our PlayStation branch? I'd argue that it's only made our clan stronger. After all, Chava is one of our most active members now. Don't let the few assholes you encountered ruin your entire image of the PlayStation community.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/LateNightWalkthrough
KatanaRama

PostSubject: Re: I can't take this bull anymore :/   Mon Mar 24, 2014 1:48 am

Part of the reason you feel so distant from us is because, well... You kinda are being distant. You mostly just play your xbox one these days on only hop on to the 360 for clan meetings, in which we discuss some stuff then you leave after preaching the good word of Destiny to us for about an hour. Frankly I didn't ask you in specific to make a new banner. Also if you wan't to be more involved then you have make yourself more involved.

About the whole you didn't get a part for voice acting in the running dead is stupid. If you can recall I was supposed to voice act an sangheli general but then they scrapped the character altogether with even telling me. Don't worry Thomas is pulling strings and shit to get us, and a few other people like snipedog voice acting parts. Weather Knightmare realizes it or not, our clan makes up almost half of his go-to body/voice acting cast.

The main thing here is that at this point you really don't do anything with us. The least you could do is play some reach or GTAV on the weekends with us.
Back to top Go down
Grave (G.L. 01)

PostSubject: Re: I can't take this bull anymore :/   Mon Mar 24, 2014 7:19 pm

Yeah, I'm trying to get you a part, but, you need to be here to talk to him as well. Get on today, we need to have a talk, it would be more proactive than sending messages back and forth.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I can't take this bull anymore :/   

Back to top Go down

I can't take this bull anymore :/
Page 1 of 1