Ghost Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ghost Legion

Through the darkness, we observe.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

hello i am new to the website...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
insanephantoms

insanephantoms

hello i am new to the website... Empty
PostSubject: hello i am new to the website...   hello i am new to the website... EmptyThu Apr 10, 2014 6:17 am

hello my name is eddy i have been with ghost legion for a long time now i just never registered with the web site an my xbox live gamertag is insanephantoms an im going to be in the play station branch im also in the xbox branch as well but i only help as in like muscle basically..but i will be getting my play station 4 very soon with in the next month an then i will be officially on both sides of the branch...if you are having problems with some one talking shit to you i on playstation/xbox either or i can kick them off line for you for as long as you would like or do other things to them as well ..so keep that in mind but its not free i do charge not much but something for my time an effort...with that being said if you need anything or wanna ask anything just message me you can add me on facebook my name is eddy barbone i have a red car in my profile pic alright thank you an have a good day everyone.....
Back to top Go down
KatanaRama

KatanaRama

PostSubject: Re: hello i am new to the website...   hello i am new to the website... EmptyThu Apr 10, 2014 11:50 am

Hello.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hello i am new to the website...   hello i am new to the website... EmptySun Apr 13, 2014 8:05 pm

Nice to meet you dood!
Back to top Go down
Grave (G.L. 01)

Grave (G.L. 01)

PostSubject: Re: hello i am new to the website...   hello i am new to the website... EmptyMon Apr 14, 2014 9:59 am

Welcome, officially that is.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hello i am new to the website...   hello i am new to the website... Empty

Back to top Go down

hello i am new to the website...
Page 1 of 1