Ghost Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ghost Legion

Through the darkness, we observe.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Update Saturday, May 24th, 2014.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Grave (G.L. 01)

Grave (G.L. 01)

Update Saturday, May 24th, 2014. Empty
PostSubject: Update Saturday, May 24th, 2014.   Update Saturday, May 24th, 2014. EmptySat May 24, 2014 5:39 pm

Update: May, 24th, 2014

Hello members, as most of you have heard we plan on being a more active clan in the near future. A few concerned members and I have decided that the only way that we will become more involved with our clan is if we take some major steps in improving it. I will begin to list the changes we plan on implementing in the near future.

1. Deletion of non-active accounts on the site. I've already taken the liberty of doing this within the last couple of days.

2. Re-assigning numbers to some members. Due to some members that have literally stopped bothering to get on or talk to any of us, we've decided to delete them and plan on re-assigning their numbers to new members. We also plan on rearranging some currently in use numbers to more fitting recipients so that there isn't anymore confusion.

3. Serious alliances. We've already allied ourselves with The Burning Legion and are in negotiations with another.

4. Militarization. Some members and I have come to the conclusion that by becoming more "military like" we can become better as a clan as well as train to become more disciplined, organized, and lethal individually and as a team in combat.

5. Regular meetings, by this I mean we have meetings on set days within the month.

And that concludes this update, I'll be adding a new category for update such as this, but, for now this'll do. Thank you, and please, check back in to the site on a more regular basis.
Back to top Go down

Update Saturday, May 24th, 2014.
Page 1 of 1