Ghost Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ghost Legion

Through the darkness, we observe.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Announcements and Departures

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jeremiah_Fink
Admin
Jeremiah_Fink

Announcements and Departures Empty
PostSubject: Announcements and Departures   Announcements and Departures EmptySat May 24, 2014 10:36 pm

Hello, members of the GL family. Today I have some very major announcements to share that have been in the works for a couple months now. These announcements were originally meant to be shared at one of the meetings, but due to countless setbacks, member inactivity, and personal issues, it just wasn't meant to be. I feel that the most efficient way to spread this news across is to post it on the website for everybody to see.

I'm saddened to announce my official departure from Ghost Legion. Reasons for my departure include several things. The group simply isn't doing anything anymore, and only a handful of our members in this moderately sized clan are using the website. I built this website largely by myself (with some major contributions from Grave and Smithy) so that EVERYBODY would use it. I sincerely thank the people who DO use it (you know who you are). Ultimately, I feel as if my efforts and contributions to the clan have all been for nothing. And it seems I'm not the only one.

Some of you may be asking what the fate of the PlayStation branch is. Well the majority of them agree with me, and we've decided to take matters into our own hands. Under the leadership of myself and Chava, we are constructing the Soul Brigade -- a new clan that has been in the works for quite some time. We are already 24 members strong, and a very close friend of mine will be coding our website from the ground up. Needless to say, because of this, the Ghost Legion PlayStation branch is no more.

These last couple months of planning have been the largest reason why some of you haven't heard from me in a while. I'm still deciding what to do with my account on this website. I'm still the head admin, and I'd be more than willing to help with any future website modifications in the future. Besides that, I've given over all control of the website to Grave effective immediately. As for the other PlayStation members, their accounts will be deleted along with all PlayStation content on the site.

I'm sincerely thankful to Grave for how supportive he's been to me during this decision process, and I'm thankful for the members who have helped me get the Soul Brigade off the ground. Lastly, I'd like to thank ALL the Ghost Legion members who have made my journey here a crazy roller coaster ride during the earlier days when we all had fun. Thank you all.

Grave would also like me to remind everybody that there will be a meeting on Halo: Reach tomorrow at 3:00 pm Pacific Time. Try to make it!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/LateNightWalkthrough
SMITHY (G.L. 06)

SMITHY (G.L. 06)

PostSubject: Re: Announcements and Departures   Announcements and Departures EmptySat May 24, 2014 10:44 pm

-takes helmet off and claps-

Ok I admit and others will agree I was never ok with the PS Branch but for a while I liked it yes I do like it big whoop don't make a shock of it you lot Razz . It's sad to see you go Gary.
Back to top Go down
Jeremiah_Fink
Admin
Jeremiah_Fink

PostSubject: Re: Announcements and Departures   Announcements and Departures EmptySat May 24, 2014 10:48 pm

Nobody was ever exactly pleased with the idea of a PlayStation branch. That's one of the many reasons I've decided to leave. (I didn't list them all) Regardless of how people felt about it, I'll still miss all of you. I think I'm keeping my account on the site, so you may see me pop in every now and then.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Announcements and Departures   Announcements and Departures EmptySat May 24, 2014 10:56 pm

Sayonara Ghost Legion,

This was the very first legit clan I joined were it was kind of serious about clan activities and what not. It was fun y'all. Even though I hardly even got to know any of you. Hope you guys keep going strong ^.^
Back to top Go down
Jeremiah_Fink
Admin
Jeremiah_Fink

PostSubject: Re: Announcements and Departures   Announcements and Departures EmptySat May 24, 2014 11:05 pm

ONE LAST THING: Don't forget you can still get a hold of me on Facebook and Xbox LIVE. I'm still going to remain friends with all of you, of course.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Announcements and Departures   Announcements and Departures Empty

Back to top Go down

Announcements and Departures
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ghost Legion :: General Discussion :: News-
Jump to: