Ghost Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ghost Legion

Through the darkness, we observe.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

E3 and Destiny

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jeremiah_Fink
Admin
Jeremiah_Fink

E3 and Destiny Empty
PostSubject: E3 and Destiny   E3 and Destiny EmptySat Jun 14, 2014 6:44 pm

I'M BACK YOU GUYS. After all the E3 madness, I'd like to share some news and a few personal opinions.

E3 was a bit underwhelming this year in my opinion. We didn't see nearly enough NEW games that we didn't know about already. Aside from that, I think all conferences had good and bad things about them.

Microsoft focused entirely on games, and I was proud of them for it. They felt confident this year, and they weren't in a defensive position like last year. Sadly there just wasn't enough new IP.

EA was almost complete garbage. They focused entirely on sports, and we hardly saw anything about Battlefront, Mass Effect, or Mirror's Edge.

Ubisoft was pretty solid, and Aisha's hosting carried the show in my opinion.

Sony had the best lineup of games I thought, but their pacing was off at times.

I have yet to watch Nintendo's conference, but I heard nothing but good things.

My favorite games at E3 were Bloodborne, Valiant Hearts, The Master Chief Collection, and Uncharted 4.

Lastly, I'd like to share some news about the Destiny alpha that I was lucky enough to participate in. This game is AWESOME. Thomas got to watch me play it for quite some time, and he can vouch for the game's excellent quality. If you were on the fence about getting it, just cast your doubts aside. The game is spectacular.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/LateNightWalkthrough
SMITHY (G.L. 06)

SMITHY (G.L. 06)

E3 and Destiny Empty
PostSubject: Re: E3 and Destiny   E3 and Destiny EmptyMon Jun 16, 2014 9:49 am

I agree with Ubisoft conference that was good. Microsoft conference I believe was the best one simply because it was just about games, games and games which E3 was all about. EA was shit as always and sony's....it was good but also bad but mostly bad due to they focused more on Movies, Shows and a Sony TV more then games plus one of the guys just wouldn't stop talking for a good 30 minutes. Above that DESTINY HAS ALWAYS BEING AWESOME NEVER BORING AND NEVER BAD BRING ON SEPTEMBER!

Hopefully when I get back off Holiday I can play the Beta in August Razz
Back to top Go down
Jeremiah_Fink
Admin
Jeremiah_Fink

E3 and Destiny Empty
PostSubject: Re: E3 and Destiny   E3 and Destiny EmptyMon Jun 16, 2014 9:42 pm

Microsoft's conference was great this year. I also forgot to mention that I thought Sunset Overdrive had the most creative trailer of the show.

Sony didn't really know what they were doing in the middle of their conference, but the beginning and ending was filled with great games.

And I really do hope you get to play the beta. I'm actually pleasantly surprised how good the alpha is. It MIGHT be better than Halo.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/LateNightWalkthrough
Sponsored content

E3 and Destiny Empty
PostSubject: Re: E3 and Destiny   E3 and Destiny Empty

Back to top Go down

E3 and Destiny
Page 1 of 1