Ghost Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ghost Legion

Through the darkness, we observe.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New group in GL

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SMITHY (G.L. 06)

SMITHY (G.L. 06)

New group in GL  Empty
PostSubject: New group in GL    New group in GL  EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 2:38 pm

Hey guys Smithy here with some interesting announcements. First off ALL of the Xbox One Day One Editions around the world have sold out! I know F-ING BIG NEWS! anyway Destiny has more customisation then we thought such as now we can create our own Space Ship, Hangar and apparently our very own room to chill in maybe bring our virtual girlfriends and have some fun!!! XD nah just joking Razz

But to the main point of this topic as most of you know my group The Berserkers will be recruiting GL members to join later this week but....I know another group we could have in the Clan. Now I cant think of a name for it but its a group dedicated for GL members who love to RP on Halo and other games but mostly Halo. People I know who would love to join this group is myself, Grave, Snipedog, Spinal, Rizin, Dread and Javelin. If anyone thinks of a good name please leave the name on the comments and ill start working on the description of the group.

Thanks Guys
Smithy G.L.06
Back to top Go down
KatanaRama

KatanaRama

New group in GL  Empty
PostSubject: Re: New group in GL    New group in GL  EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 5:23 am

How about The Order Of something or rather?
Back to top Go down

New group in GL
Page 1 of 1