Ghost Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ghost Legion

Through the darkness, we observe.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Xbone Situation

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Arbiterjak

Arbiterjak

Xbone Situation  Empty
PostSubject: Xbone Situation    Xbone Situation  EmptyTue Jan 06, 2015 1:40 am

So currently it's a real struggle money wise, especially after christmas aka the bank robber of holidays, so the xbone probably isn't gonna happen soon, unless I win the lottery which would be great. But the Box that is One of X's will happen by easter or even before than, if I can swoo my family. And BTW someone needs to make an announcement about this dying website so it can be revived, it's a real struggle to get in contact with other members without live or an Xbox.
Back to top Go down
http://www.aids.com
SMITHY (G.L. 06)

SMITHY (G.L. 06)

Xbone Situation  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xbone Situation    Xbone Situation  EmptySat Jan 10, 2015 12:26 am

Ah I know how you feel man I was struggling to get the money to get Xbox One before it even was released (started saving up since Halo 4) but hey I would just get the one without the Kinect save yourself some money but I will say this once you get on put a turtle beach mic on your wishlist or something cause Xbox One mic's are kinda bad since I've had two now and well now I got a turtle beach and I'll send a message to everyone on 360 and One to check the website and i'll ask Obsidion and Vinny to do the same
Back to top Go down
Arbiterjak

Arbiterjak

Xbone Situation  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xbone Situation    Xbone Situation  EmptyMon Jan 12, 2015 11:53 am

Alright cool, thank you smithington
Back to top Go down
http://www.aids.com
Sponsored content

Xbone Situation  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xbone Situation    Xbone Situation  Empty

Back to top Go down

Xbone Situation
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ghost Legion :: General Discussion :: News-
Jump to: