Ghost Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ghost Legion

Through the darkness, we observe.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Big One

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jeremiah_Fink
Admin
Jeremiah_Fink

The Big One Empty
PostSubject: The Big One   The Big One EmptySat Sep 21, 2013 5:36 pm

Once Grand Theft Auto Online launches, I have a goal which we'll all be working towards. I'm currently planning out a massive assault/heist on the military base. We're going to steal ourselves as much military equipment as possible. We're going to try to at least take just a tank and a jet. In order for this operation to commence, at least one of us will need to purchase a hangar, and a garage. I also estimate that we'll need a massive team with at least 5-8 people working together at once providing air support, getaway, etc. I think we'll need 2 blackbird helicopters for air support/evac, and 2 SUVs for insertion/getaway. Then we'll need at least 3 or 4 more individuals to enter the base, cover each others' backs, and steal the equipment. They must be good at flying/landing jets, and evading the army. Anybody who can't escape the base will be airlifted, or evacuated with the SUVs. This operation will require a lot of time, planning, and foot soldiers. I'll be planning it out until October 1st. Let me know what you guys think.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/LateNightWalkthrough
Grave (G.L. 01)

Grave (G.L. 01)

The Big One Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Big One   The Big One EmptySat Sep 21, 2013 6:47 pm

It sounds like a good plan, but, the only way I am going to take part is if I get GTA V before then. I'll need to familiarize my self with all the new mechanics and vehicles. The only problem is, I have some medical issues at the moment and that means that I won't be able to save enough money in time for this event. Which means, I am going to either need help finding someone who will be willing to take my NES with a few games off my hands for $60, or, some one get's me an early birthday present.
Back to top Go down
SMITHY (G.L. 06)

SMITHY (G.L. 06)

The Big One Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Big One   The Big One EmptySat Sep 21, 2013 7:03 pm

I can help too I will try and get some cars or trucks and tune them up. I'll get 2-4 SUV's and a truck so we can use it for a getaway. And since I'll probably get online first I'll look around for good apartments for the clan HQ
Back to top Go down
SMITHY (G.L. 06)

SMITHY (G.L. 06)

The Big One Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Big One   The Big One EmptySat Sep 21, 2013 7:07 pm

Also I would recommend BIG guns like LMG's, Shotguns, Miniguns, explosives and RPG's for this these guys are tough SOB's believe I know and they will bring in tanks into the fight as well as Helicopters and Mounted Turret cars.
Back to top Go down
Jeremiah_Fink
Admin
Jeremiah_Fink

The Big One Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Big One   The Big One EmptySat Sep 21, 2013 9:39 pm

Thomas, we have plenty of time to wait on you. In order to get enough money for this assault, we'll need to perform dozens of heists. You're good to go. Just focus on getting enough money for the game for now.
Back to top Go down
Jeremiah_Fink
Admin
Jeremiah_Fink

The Big One Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Big One   The Big One EmptySat Sep 21, 2013 11:09 pm

Change of plans, guys. Eddy and I devised a plan that will get this done quickly, and flawlessly, with the need of only 6 guys, 1 truck, and the tank evac chopper. Message me on Facebook for the details.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Big One Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Big One   The Big One Empty

Back to top Go down

The Big One
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ghost Legion :: General Discussion :: News-
Jump to: