Ghost Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ghost Legion

Through the darkness, we observe.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rizn Reviews: The Elder Scrolls online.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
KatanaRama

KatanaRama

Rizn Reviews: The Elder Scrolls online. Empty
PostSubject: Rizn Reviews: The Elder Scrolls online.   Rizn Reviews: The Elder Scrolls online. EmptyMon Nov 25, 2013 6:55 pm

Hello fellow ghost legion members today I will be reviewing The Elder Scrolls Online. As some of you may have heard already I am participating in the elder scrolls online beta, and I have to say that so far I am rather impressed with it. The game runs quite smoothly and looks gorgeous with a few settings tweaks. The game takes place in the familiar land of Tamriel but it's being invaded by the forces of the daedric prince Molag-Bal as he attempts to merge Tamriel with his daedric realm of Coldharbour. While this is ongoing three factions war off against each-other over right to rule the land from the throne room of Cyrodiil, The three factions are:

The Aldmeri dominion (High elves, Wood elves and Kajiit)
The Daggerfall Covenent (Bretons, Redguards, and Orcs)
And my Personal Favourite: The EbonHeart pact (Nords, Dark Elves, and Argonians)

Finally you can traverse across Tamriel with your friends and enemies. Explore, adventure, and level up as you battle for dominance and to save the world!
The game does a very good job at immersing you into this world and keeping that classic elder scrolls feeling while integrating the new element of more than one player. Despite the few bugs it does have I would highly recommend this game. Keep in mind that it is still in beta and is still being worked on. For now I give the game a 8/10. I will probably give the game a final review when it releases to the public. If you would like to help out and participate in the beta with me check out their website and signup at https://www.elderscrollsonline.com/en/beta you might have a chance to join me in this epic quest!
Back to top Go down
Jeremiah_Fink
Admin
Jeremiah_Fink

PostSubject: Re: Rizn Reviews: The Elder Scrolls online.   Rizn Reviews: The Elder Scrolls online. EmptyMon Nov 25, 2013 8:26 pm

I hope the console version holds up to the PC version. Can't wait to play it on PS4.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/LateNightWalkthrough
KatanaRama

KatanaRama

PostSubject: Re: Rizn Reviews: The Elder Scrolls online.   Rizn Reviews: The Elder Scrolls online. EmptyTue Nov 26, 2013 12:06 am

You can sign up a ps4 beta version if you want
Back to top Go down
Jeremiah_Fink
Admin
Jeremiah_Fink

PostSubject: Re: Rizn Reviews: The Elder Scrolls online.   Rizn Reviews: The Elder Scrolls online. EmptyTue Nov 26, 2013 3:44 am

Wut? When was this announced?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/LateNightWalkthrough
KatanaRama

KatanaRama

PostSubject: Re: Rizn Reviews: The Elder Scrolls online.   Rizn Reviews: The Elder Scrolls online. EmptyTue Nov 26, 2013 1:00 pm

Go to the website and there should be an option for: PC, Mac, PS4, and Xbox One
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rizn Reviews: The Elder Scrolls online.   Rizn Reviews: The Elder Scrolls online. Empty

Back to top Go down

Rizn Reviews: The Elder Scrolls online.
Page 1 of 1