Ghost Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ghost Legion

Through the darkness, we observe.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

XBOX ONE IS F-ING AWESOME!!! :D

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SMITHY (G.L. 06)

SMITHY (G.L. 06)

XBOX ONE IS F-ING AWESOME!!! :D Empty
PostSubject: XBOX ONE IS F-ING AWESOME!!! :D   XBOX ONE IS F-ING AWESOME!!! :D EmptyTue Nov 26, 2013 11:20 pm

So I've had the Xbox One now for 5 days...AND IM LOVING EVERY SECOND OF IT! COD: Ghosts is amazing its the best COD since World At War. Easy Multiplayer its actually different then previous COD's and the campaign is stunning! Dead Rising 3 is the ultimate zombie slaying game! I already got over 4,000 kills and I'm loving each kill I get MOSTLY WITH SHOTTY!!!! Very Happy

Guys Xbox One is A MUST F-ING BUY!!! especially with reporters, big game websites saying games for "old gen" shall I say are not going to be good as next gen. Games such as Destiny, TitanFall and Battlefield have all being recommended to be avoided on 360/PS3 and they should be played on Xbox One/PS4.

Speaking of Destiny I am only getting it for Xbox One I am afraid due to my brother all of sudden doesn't want it and I don't really want to pay the same game twice and for a console I barely play now. Ill be playing the Beta also on the One. Other news I am getting annoyed of GL Members telling me to GET OFF XBOX ONE! GUYS COME ON ITS ME! You know I've being waiting for this console for MONTHS and I want to play as much as I can so the chances of me on 360 now is like......12% chance now...sorry guys
Back to top Go down
Jeremiah_Fink
Admin
Jeremiah_Fink

XBOX ONE IS F-ING AWESOME!!! :D Empty
PostSubject: Re: XBOX ONE IS F-ING AWESOME!!! :D   XBOX ONE IS F-ING AWESOME!!! :D EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 12:44 am

Buying Battlefield 4 for current-gen is a MISTAKE. Also, I've been having friends telling me to get off PS4 too. It's so hard to do. It's like playing Grand Theft Auto VI, and being forced to come back to Grand Theft Auto V.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/LateNightWalkthrough

XBOX ONE IS F-ING AWESOME!!! :D
Page 1 of 1