Ghost Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ghost Legion

Through the darkness, we observe.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My Top 10 Games of 2013~Number 10

Go down 
AuthorMessage

My Top 10 Games of 2013~Number 10 Empty
PostSubject: My Top 10 Games of 2013~Number 10   My Top 10 Games of 2013~Number 10 EmptySat Dec 21, 2013 11:32 am

10. Hatsune Miku Project Diva F

~This game is a very catchy rhythm game with some of the best tracks of Hatsune, Rin, Megurine, Kaito, Len, and Meiko. This game made me sing along (even though I mumbled most of the words) and almost made me want to dance (XD).
~You can make your own "music videos" or enjoy what others have created in the "Edit Mode". It's one of the coolest features in my opinion, but its too hard for me to use--too bad that I don't have the patient to work on a song.
~"The Diva Room": a place where you can pet, gift, play the Japanese version of paper scissors rock or hang out with your favorite Vocaloids in the game. It is a weird place to go, but a nice relaxing place to visit when I wasn't in the mood to do much of anything.
~Then those loading screens... (<3) the beautiful art is just magnificent.
~I highly recommend it to those that love music games and/or are into Vocaloid music. If your unsure about whether or not to buy the game just try the demo!

Reasons why it isn't number 1-9:
-Choosing different Vocaloids that aren't their song wont change their voice as their own, but to whoever the song belongs to.
-Not enough songs for the other Vocaloids.
-More songs needed!
-The songs that are only available to listen or watched ("music videos") should of been part of the rhythm game!
Back to top Go down

My Top 10 Games of 2013~Number 10
Page 1 of 1