Ghost Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ghost Legion

Through the darkness, we observe.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My Top 10 Games of 2013~Number 8

Go down 
AuthorMessage

My Top 10 Games of 2013~Number 8 Empty
PostSubject: My Top 10 Games of 2013~Number 8    My Top 10 Games of 2013~Number 8 EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 3:59 pm

8. Kingdom of Amalur Reckoning

A outstanding RPG title with a lot to do. From quests, to fighting, to customizing your character, Kingdom of Amalur Reckoning brings a game full of entertainment.

Gameplay: A very simple combat makes fighting really easy, which i like. It reminds me a lot like the Dragon Age combat, which is what got me hooked. The different abilities and different weapons allow the gameplay to not be too boring.

Customization: When it comes to customizing in games I love how Kingdom of Amalur Reckoning allows you to freely customize your character how you want. There are a lot of different armor, weapons, and other things that are in Kingdom of Amalur Reckoning.

Classes: Kingdom of Amalur Reckoning allows you to choose any path, class, you want and you are able to change it with only a little cost. Also if you want to be a combination of two classes Kingdom of Amalur Reckoning allows that to happen <3. My class was the Necromancer and, boy, was it fun!

Art: The art style, in my opinion, is one of the most beautiful. The areas are mostly all different looking.

Story: A fantastic captivating story! I would read books or talk to people all the time to dig in deeper the different little stories Kingdom of Amalur Reckoning presents. I, though, am very into medeival fantasy.

Reason why it isn't 1-7:
~Hardest difficulty isn't a challenge at all.
~Kinda buggy
~Game feels empty at times
~Terrible inventory system
~Forgetable Characters
Back to top Go down
Jeremiah_Fink
Admin
Jeremiah_Fink

My Top 10 Games of 2013~Number 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Top 10 Games of 2013~Number 8    My Top 10 Games of 2013~Number 8 EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 1:20 am

Bought it on 360 the day it came out. Very creative RPG.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/LateNightWalkthrough

My Top 10 Games of 2013~Number 8
Page 1 of 1