Ghost Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ghost Legion

Through the darkness, we observe.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Minecraft Branch?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SMITHY (G.L. 06)

SMITHY (G.L. 06)

Minecraft Branch? Empty
PostSubject: Minecraft Branch?   Minecraft Branch? EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 2:49 am

Hey guys lately I have being playing Minecraft on the PC. As we know Minecraft is one of the clans most played games on the Xbox so I thought...why not have a branch on the PC? I believe it is a good idea because I have a server which I always go on and it allows users to have factions and get free equipment in game once ever 24 hours.

I would like to know your thoughts and if you have Minecraft on the PC

-Smithy GL06 (CQC Expert)
Back to top Go down

Minecraft Branch? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Minecraft Branch?   Minecraft Branch? EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 5:35 am

I have it on ps3... also first time I've ever played Minecraft before too lol
Back to top Go down
SMITHY (G.L. 06)

SMITHY (G.L. 06)

Minecraft Branch? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Minecraft Branch?   Minecraft Branch? EmptyMon Jan 06, 2014 8:24 am

I'm afraid I don't own a PS3 anymore plus I prefer the PC version of MC then the 360 one due to skins, texture packs are free and more stuff to use to make stuff.
Back to top Go down
Jeremiah_Fink
Admin
Jeremiah_Fink

Minecraft Branch? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Minecraft Branch?   Minecraft Branch? EmptyMon Jan 06, 2014 7:19 pm

If there are enough PC users to make it happen, I have no problem with it. You should ask Thomas about it too.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/LateNightWalkthrough

Minecraft Branch? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Minecraft Branch?   Minecraft Branch? EmptyMon Jan 06, 2014 7:28 pm

Of course PC will always be better due to the Mods for the game and upgrades to the pc lol
Back to top Go down

Minecraft Branch? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Minecraft Branch?   Minecraft Branch? EmptyTue Jan 07, 2014 12:16 pm

Yupp i prefer getting the PC version >.< i was close to buying it but nope xD
Back to top Go down

Minecraft Branch? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Minecraft Branch?   Minecraft Branch? EmptyTue Jan 07, 2014 5:19 pm

lol ps3 verison isnt that though but like i said was the 1st time ive ever played MC if i ever get it a never PC itll be because I wanna play WoW with out lagging like hell lol and with better graphics as well
along with being able to play D3 too
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Minecraft Branch? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Minecraft Branch?   Minecraft Branch? Empty

Back to top Go down

Minecraft Branch?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ghost Legion :: General Discussion :: News-
Jump to: