Ghost Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ghost Legion

Through the darkness, we observe.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Arbiterjak G.L.05

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Arbiterjak

Arbiterjak

Arbiterjak G.L.05 Empty
PostSubject: Arbiterjak G.L.05   Arbiterjak G.L.05 EmptyTue Mar 04, 2014 9:49 pm

Now, giving the fact that I am making an introduction about myself, I'll give some background notes.  I was born in a village. A fucking village.  I didn't have electricity there, but my parents found a way to get by.  Gangs and gunshots were an uncommon thing, but I would have preferred to hear a gunshot so I would have at least known that my parents died. No. I never found out.  My parents died when I was a kid and I ended up away from my village onto a doorstep in a neighborhood.  Yeah, I guess the suburbs weren't as bad as the village I was born in, but I was "raised" by a family who didn't give two shits about my academics or my well-being and a cousin who constantly gave me shit and ate all the good foods and left me with all the shit leftovers.  I went through this shit until I was in middle school and all I knew about my parents was that they died in some car accident.  And still I got treated with secondhand items, never made a friend through elementary OR fucking middle school, and I was always the small scrawny one on the block while my dick-head of a cousin got all the attention.
But I will admit, shit got really crazy when I found out my parents were murdered by Lord Voldemort and I was the only one that could stop him...yea, that just happened...
Back to top Go down
http://www.aids.com
Jeremiah_Fink
Admin
Jeremiah_Fink

Arbiterjak G.L.05 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arbiterjak G.L.05   Arbiterjak G.L.05 EmptyWed Mar 05, 2014 8:15 am

You win.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/LateNightWalkthrough

Arbiterjak G.L.05
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ghost Legion :: General Discussion :: Introduction-
Jump to: