Ghost Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ghost Legion

Through the darkness, we observe.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What a week o.o

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
SMITHY (G.L. 06)

SMITHY (G.L. 06)

What a week o.o Empty
PostSubject: What a week o.o   What a week o.o EmptyWed Jun 11, 2014 9:46 pm

So this week E3 has happened and must say this after watching 4 conferences in order of the best to worse this is my order.

Microsoft
Ubisoft
Sony
EA

I must be honest the Sony conference was a lot like Microsoft's conference last year.

Best of E3 2014 for myself

Halo: Master Chief Collection for XO
Halo 5 Beta for XO starts December 27th
GTA 5 For XO
Crackdown 3 for Xo
Assassins Creed Unity
The Division
The Crew
Evolve
Destiny
Phil Spencer showing respect to Sony and Nintendo

Worse of E3 2014 for myself
Call Of Duty Advance Warfare
Battlefield: Hardline
No FALLOUT 4 ANNOUNCED!

Ok now some of you know I will be leaving for 2 whole weeks from July 19th to August 2nd and we all know what's coming to PLAYSTATION on the 17th of July yes the Destiny Beta and as far as we know the Xbox Beta for Destiny will start around 21st July or later which for me is good because most beta's for big games such as Battlefield and Halo last around 2 weeks or up to the game is released so by the looks of it when I return on the 2nd of August I should be able to play the Destiny Beta which is great for me cause well all know how much I love this game Smile

Ok now I know some of you are thinking yea but Sony showed GTA 5, Metal Gear, Mortal Kombat, Dead Island 2 and freaking Uncharted 4 so yea that was the best one well no not really cause apart from Uncharted 4 all those games are being released for Xbox and I'll be honest I find Uncharted boring as hell plus I found it funny while watching it live on YouTube and Twitch so many people put #SonySucks due to they didn't show a lot of games more entertainment like movies, TV shows and well a TV.

Last thing those who own an Xbox 360 these games I am afraid to say will NOT be available to buy for 360 from 2014-2015

Halo: Master Chief Collection (November 2014)
Halo 5 Beta (December 2014)
Crackdown 3 (Maybe 2015)
EA Sports UFC (June 2014)
Evolve (October 2014)
Assassins Creed Unity (October 2014)
The Crew (November 2014)
Killer Instinct Season 2 (2014)
Halo 5 (2015)
The Division (2015)
Warframe (2014)
Star Wars Battlefront (2015)
Sunset Overdrive (October 2014)

So guys 2014 is the year to get an Xbox One now with the Kinect less pack is well and with the Halo 5 Beta happening, Halo 2 online with all maps from all 4 games (100+ maps!) and ELITES online. Assassins Creed Unity with 4 player co-op and many games such as Warframe, Sunset Overdrive, The Division and Star Wars all games alllllllll the games on that list are only available next gen and they all look fucking awesome.

So theirs my opinion on E3, the games and other information Razz
Back to top Go down
KatanaRama

KatanaRama

What a week o.o Empty
PostSubject: Re: What a week o.o   What a week o.o EmptyWed Jun 11, 2014 10:28 pm

I can honestly say that this was one of the worst, if not the worst E3 to date. Nintendo takes the cake for best presentation at E3. Everyone else's sucked. Even though I like destiny it looks kinda boring, i'm even considering withdrawing my pre-order(I probably won't even be able to play the beta anyways).
Back to top Go down
SMITHY (G.L. 06)

SMITHY (G.L. 06)

What a week o.o Empty
PostSubject: Re: What a week o.o   What a week o.o EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 5:52 pm

Are you high or something Katana? This E3 was amazing apart from EA's conference that was just bad as always and Sony pulled a Microsoft 2013 Conference this year. And Destiny looks boring? Ummmmm to be honest I'm surprised you said that cause that games is this years most anticipated game let alone is being nominated for so many awards not to mention PETER DINKLAGE is in this game
Back to top Go down
Grave (G.L. 01)

Grave (G.L. 01)

What a week o.o Empty
PostSubject: Re: What a week o.o   What a week o.o EmptyFri Jun 13, 2014 1:47 am

I agree with Katana, they showed us all the good stuff right at the start and left the remaining two days with little to nothing of interest.
Back to top Go down
KatanaRama

KatanaRama

What a week o.o Empty
PostSubject: Re: What a week o.o   What a week o.o EmptyFri Jun 13, 2014 7:46 pm

SMITHY (G.L. 06) wrote:
Are you high or something Katana? This E3 was amazing apart from EA's conference that was just bad as always and Sony pulled a Microsoft 2013 Conference this year. And Destiny looks boring? Ummmmm to be honest I'm surprised you said that cause that games is this years most anticipated game let alone is being nominated for so many awards not to mention PETER DINKLAGE is in this game
It doesn't matter how many accolades a game has, it won't change the fact that the demo they showed looks boring.
Back to top Go down
SMITHY (G.L. 06)

SMITHY (G.L. 06)

What a week o.o Empty
PostSubject: Re: What a week o.o   What a week o.o EmptyFri Jun 13, 2014 8:30 pm

Back to top Go down
Grave (G.L. 01)

Grave (G.L. 01)

What a week o.o Empty
PostSubject: Re: What a week o.o   What a week o.o EmptySat Jun 14, 2014 6:13 am

KatanaRama wrote:
SMITHY (G.L. 06) wrote:
It doesn't matter how many accolades a game has, it won't change the fact that the demo they showed looks boring.

ok, firstly I was talking about E3 in general. Secondly, I've been watching Destiny gameplay for the last two hours and it does not look boring. Why are you dissing on Destiny? Are you the kind of person that dislikes popular things simply because they are popular? There's a word that roughly follows this... hipster.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

What a week o.o Empty
PostSubject: Re: What a week o.o   What a week o.o Empty

Back to top Go down

What a week o.o
Page 1 of 1