Ghost Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ghost Legion

Through the darkness, we observe.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ghost Legion Tournament?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
SMITHY (G.L. 06)

SMITHY (G.L. 06)

Ghost Legion Tournament? Empty
PostSubject: Ghost Legion Tournament?   Ghost Legion Tournament? EmptySun Jun 22, 2014 9:36 pm

Hey guys now some of you may know the World Cup is happening and it's given me an idea for Ghost Legion. Something called The Ghost Legion Championship which will be a yearly tournament. Now what is in this championship well the following:

Group Stage
Knockout Stage
Quarter Finals
Semi Finals
Final

Now I know I know I know how will the Group Stage work? Which game? And is it Teams of 2 or Solo? Well here are the answers

There will be 4 Groups with 4 members in each group. Only 2 members qualify from each group to get to the Knockout Stage.

The game will be Halo: Reach and I may make a map for this so other members can watch the matches happen.

It will be 1 v 1 matches

Game modes will include: Slayer, CTF, Swat and Swords from the Razor Tournament

Now how will you qualify? Well the answer is this:
If you win you get 3 points. Somehow Draw you get 1 point and if you lose 0 points
Also getting Kills matter so if you win by 50 kills but the opponent got 20 kills your K (Kills) will be +30
To qualify you have to win 2 matches out of 3
However if you are first and the other person has the same amount of points it will matter on Kills so if you have +20 and 2nd has +15 you are 1st

What happens if you win? You will be The Ghost Legion Champion for 1 year straight

This is just a quick idea I hope you guys like the idea Smile
Back to top Go down
KatanaRama

KatanaRama

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Legion Tournament?   Ghost Legion Tournament? EmptyMon Jun 23, 2014 3:10 am

Y'all gon' get rekt scrubs
Back to top Go down
Arbiterjak

Arbiterjak

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Legion Tournament?   Ghost Legion Tournament? EmptyWed Jun 25, 2014 2:07 pm

Smithy when is this tournament to be held so that i know to cancel any plans so i can show GL the sword super saiyan skills that i have
Back to top Go down
http://www.aids.com
SMITHY (G.L. 06)

SMITHY (G.L. 06)

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Legion Tournament?   Ghost Legion Tournament? EmptyWed Jun 25, 2014 3:28 pm

Tournament has not being confirmed until enough members want to be apart of it. Needs 2 or 4 groups for it to happen.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Legion Tournament?   Ghost Legion Tournament? Empty

Back to top Go down

Ghost Legion Tournament?
Page 1 of 1