Ghost Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ghost Legion

Through the darkness, we observe.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Destiny Rating

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Arbiterjak

Arbiterjak

Destiny Rating  Empty
PostSubject: Destiny Rating    Destiny Rating  EmptySun Jan 18, 2015 4:00 pm

So I decided to buy Destiny 2 weeks ago, and I just figured I'd give my point of view. I am currently a level 29 hunter and the game is in no way as good as people made it out to be. It got so much hype for a game that is annoying as this. The game is very largely based on pure luck and farming which gets extremely boring after a period of time, the crucible/iron banner is alright but not great, and the game basically makes you buy the DLC. Other than those aspects, the game is pretty good. The legendary and exotic armor and weapons are cool as Hell, the gameplay is enjoyable, the character customization is well done, and the replay value is a solid 9/10. Overall I'd give the game a 7.5/10 afro
Back to top Go down
http://www.aids.com
SMITHY (G.L. 06)

SMITHY (G.L. 06)

Destiny Rating  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Destiny Rating    Destiny Rating  EmptyMon Jan 19, 2015 4:55 pm

I agree with the hype and the character customisation along with the legendary/exotic armour and weapons. I just have my hype for The Division which has being said is coming out this year along with a Xbox One Beta in March
Back to top Go down
Arbiterjak

Arbiterjak

Destiny Rating  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Destiny Rating    Destiny Rating  EmptySat Jan 24, 2015 4:12 pm

That game is going to be absolutely astounding. I cannot Wait for the division to be released, Tom Clancy has never failed to impress countless times.
Back to top Go down
http://www.aids.com
SMITHY (G.L. 06)

SMITHY (G.L. 06)

Destiny Rating  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Destiny Rating    Destiny Rating  EmptySat Jan 24, 2015 4:55 pm

R.I.P Tom Clancy
Back to top Go down
Grave (G.L. 01)

Grave (G.L. 01)

Destiny Rating  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Destiny Rating    Destiny Rating  EmptyMon Jan 26, 2015 5:07 am

Let's just hope that The Devision holds up to it's rather impressive stature as it is right now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Destiny Rating  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Destiny Rating    Destiny Rating  Empty

Back to top Go down

Destiny Rating
Page 1 of 1