Ghost Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ghost Legion

Through the darkness, we observe.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Beginning of our Future.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Grave (G.L. 01)

Grave (G.L. 01)

The Beginning of our Future. Empty
PostSubject: The Beginning of our Future.   The Beginning of our Future. EmptyWed Apr 01, 2015 8:10 am

Hello members, Grave here.

It's certainly been awhile, I have my reasons for that.. but I'm not here to talk about that. I'm here to discuss our future as a clan, as most of us have noticed we've been transitioning to the Xbox One from the 360. It isn't our intention to abandon those still on the 360, we've been establishing our foothold on this new fertile ground.. and it has been a task. With game's such as Warframe and Halo: MCC currently available to play we've been busy with making us grow.

Secondly, we've been approached recently to have another alliance from what seems to be a well coordinated clan called Epsilon Fleet. I've yet to actually meet with a representative of theirs, but, I can tell that they aren't messing around and that having them as possible allies would be a good move on our part. Smithy is to thank for such an opportunity like this, with luck, they turn out to be a good choice.

Thirdly, We're going to be holding a council meeting to discuss a change in our ranking system. We're still figuring it out, but, we plan on it being somewhat intricate.

Lastly, I request that everyone use the site on a more frequent basis. There are several topics to post in, feel free to use them. So far this thing is gathering dust and the only people I ever see posting anything anymore is Smithy and Arbiter..

That wraps up this announcement, feel free to ask questions and I'll do my best to answer them.

Oh! Before I forget, I'm going to be going to a convention this weekend and will be taking pictures and possibly even recording video! It's called Sakura-Con, a anime convention that happens yearly here in Seattle. Look into it, plenty of cool stuff to see!
Back to top Go down
Arbiterjak

Arbiterjak

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of our Future.   The Beginning of our Future. EmptyFri Jun 26, 2015 3:10 pm

I HAVE THE MONEY FOR AN XBONE I JUST NEED TO GO TO GAMESTOP AND GET ONE NOW, GL05 RETURNS BITCHESSS
Back to top Go down
http://www.aids.com
Arbiterjak

Arbiterjak

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of our Future.   The Beginning of our Future. EmptyFri Jun 26, 2015 3:15 pm

And I've got a serious announcement to make when I get one
Back to top Go down
http://www.aids.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of our Future.   The Beginning of our Future. Empty

Back to top Go down

The Beginning of our Future.
Page 1 of 1