Ghost Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ghost Legion

Through the darkness, we observe.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

G.L. Update (PLEASE READ)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Grave (G.L. 01)

Grave (G.L. 01)

G.L. Update (PLEASE READ) Empty
PostSubject: G.L. Update (PLEASE READ)   G.L. Update (PLEASE READ) EmptyTue Nov 05, 2013 7:01 pm

Hello members, things have been moving pretty slow as of late... my gold membership has expired and from what it looks like some of our members have been experiencing some trouble outside of the clan.

In other news, KnightmareFilmz has been busy with editing some of the videos we've worked on recently such as the halo reach war along with uploading tournament videos on almost every Tuesday.

Also, GTA Online is proving to be quite the experience. Although I can't play it currently due to my expired gold I've had a lot of fun and must say that it is very involving... I have 6 days worth the gameplay logged into it so that'll tell you just how entertaining it is. Other than that, I think that it makes for a good game to have our clan on... there's just so much that can be done and all the content isn't on it yet so there will be even more to do not to mention that we've already got a crew on it so why not?

In terms of our clan activity, we haven't been recruiting at a fast rate because I honestly think that we are kinda comfortable at where we are at the moment... not that we shouldn't be recruiting or anything, we've just been selective with our candidates. We haven't had a "real" clan meeting in a while where we would sit down and actually discuss subjects and get stuff done, I actually think that we should have one once I get back on the 13th or the weekend of the 13th because we do have some matters that need dealing with and we've been putting them off. The website needs more actual discussions going on in the posts, it's kinda disappointing to see as little replies as I've seen compared to the amount of posts and views that those posts have gotten... step it up guys.

Other than what I have stated I cannot think of anything else to add to this post, but, I probably will update it once I do think of something else so be sure to check back. So, for now, I guess this is the end of the post. Be sure to reply and share your thoughts on these subjects, I'd like to hear your input on what ever matter you choose to comment on.
Back to top Go down
Jeremiah_Fink
Admin
Jeremiah_Fink

PostSubject: Re: G.L. Update (PLEASE READ)   G.L. Update (PLEASE READ) EmptyTue Nov 05, 2013 11:13 pm

Will it be our big GTA Online meeting we've been discussing?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/LateNightWalkthrough
Grave (G.L. 01)

Grave (G.L. 01)

PostSubject: Re: G.L. Update (PLEASE READ)   G.L. Update (PLEASE READ) EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 2:22 am

Admin wrote:
Will it be our big GTA Online meeting we've been discussing?
Quite possibly, for it seems that a good portion of our members posses it.
Back to top Go down
KatanaRama

KatanaRama

PostSubject: Re: G.L. Update (PLEASE READ)   G.L. Update (PLEASE READ) EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 5:37 pm

That makes Zero sense...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: G.L. Update (PLEASE READ)   G.L. Update (PLEASE READ) Empty

Back to top Go down

G.L. Update (PLEASE READ)
Page 1 of 1