Ghost Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ghost Legion

Through the darkness, we observe.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My feelings towards Sony and PlayStation now

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
SMITHY (G.L. 06)

SMITHY (G.L. 06)

My feelings towards Sony and PlayStation now Empty
PostSubject: My feelings towards Sony and PlayStation now   My feelings towards Sony and PlayStation now EmptyMon Nov 25, 2013 4:43 pm

Ok I know what your thinking. Smithy is going to talk some much hate to Sony and PlayStation....well wrong their. Recently Xbox and Microsoft congratulated Sony and PlayStation on the PS4 release in USA so everyone was thinking....Will Sony do the same for Xbox and Microsoft? Indeed they did on Twitter they congratulated Xbox and Microsoft on the XO release. Yes Sony have being major assholes to Xbox this month but looks like they have changed there feelings towards their shall I say ex rivals. Sony, PlayStation.....and the PlayStation members of GL..I now respect and liked PlayStation and I am fully happy with GL having a PS Branch. LONG LIVE GL!!!

- Smithy GL06
Back to top Go down
Jeremiah_Fink
Admin
Jeremiah_Fink

PostSubject: Re: My feelings towards Sony and PlayStation now   My feelings towards Sony and PlayStation now EmptyMon Nov 25, 2013 4:52 pm

Glad to see you're okay with the branch now, and I hope you're having a great time with next-gen like I am.

P.S. Thomas is missing out. Jk, haha.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/LateNightWalkthrough
SMITHY (G.L. 06)

SMITHY (G.L. 06)

PostSubject: Re: My feelings towards Sony and PlayStation now   My feelings towards Sony and PlayStation now EmptyMon Nov 25, 2013 4:59 pm

LOL I feel like a rich bastard now OH WAIT I AM RICH...but not a bastard XD
Back to top Go down
KatanaRama

KatanaRama

PostSubject: Re: My feelings towards Sony and PlayStation now   My feelings towards Sony and PlayStation now EmptyMon Nov 25, 2013 6:15 pm

Nope still a bastard XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My feelings towards Sony and PlayStation now   My feelings towards Sony and PlayStation now Empty

Back to top Go down

My feelings towards Sony and PlayStation now
Page 1 of 1