Ghost Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ghost Legion

Through the darkness, we observe.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Berserkers In Destiny

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SMITHY (G.L. 06)

SMITHY (G.L. 06)

The Berserkers In Destiny  Empty
PostSubject: The Berserkers In Destiny    The Berserkers In Destiny  EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 5:01 pm

Hey guys Smithy here with some information regarding my squad in Ghost Legion known as The Berserkers. As must of us know this pointless console war between XO and PS4 is almost at an end THANK GOD!! anyway and once both the XO and PS4 are released that will mean we will be sooo close on getting our hands on Destiny. Now once Destiny is released for Xbox One I need to know who is getting Xbox One and also Destiny for XO due to The Berserkers WILL be coming to Destiny. In the fire team of course will be me and two other Berserker members now...I would like whoever joins The Berserkers to be playing as either the Exo Species or The Titan class due to The Berserkers will be the most dangerous squad in Ghost Legion. Now GL members I need your help. If you want to join The Berserkers leave a comment below and tell me your role as a soldier and if your getting Xbox One and of course Destiny.

Thanks Guys
Back to top Go down
KatanaRama

KatanaRama

The Berserkers In Destiny  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Berserkers In Destiny    The Berserkers In Destiny  EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 7:40 pm

Unfortunately i will probably not have the XO for some time
Back to top Go down

The Berserkers In Destiny
Page 1 of 1