Ghost Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ghost Legion

Through the darkness, we observe.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

LOTS OF INFO

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jeremiah_Fink
Admin
Jeremiah_Fink

LOTS OF INFO Empty
PostSubject: LOTS OF INFO   LOTS OF INFO EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 9:40 pm

I have many new announcements concerning the clan/website, to share with you guys. First off, our long-awaited Grand Theft Auto V meeting is officially scheduled for this Friday, at 2 PM EST/12 PM PST. Also, in case you guys missed it, I've officially announced that ALL members are allowed to post their own Polls and Rants WHENEVER they want, however OFTEN they want.

Changing the subject, we also have 2 new PSN members who have joined us. The first is Chava. I'd like you all to give him a nice greeting. He's been with us for a little while now, and he's a good friend of mine. The second is T. He has yet to join the website, but when he does, you'll see him in the Introduction forum.

I'm also proud to announce that we'll be introducing a new Member of the Week forum. This title will be given to whoever posts the most content on this website (excluding myself). If you happen to win, your name will be posted on the forum, and you'll be able to request quality gaming time with any member you choose, on whatever game you want (so long as they own it).

In addition to this, I will also be creating a new DayZ team for the clan titled The Hunters Den. It will have its own forum, and I'll be posting DayZ updates periodically. T an I are the leaders of this team. Anybody may join, as long as they own the $30 Alpha on Steam. The team will expand onto consoles as soon as the game becomes available on next-gen systems, but for now, this is PC-only.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/LateNightWalkthrough
SMITHY (G.L. 06)

SMITHY (G.L. 06)

LOTS OF INFO Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOTS OF INFO   LOTS OF INFO EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 9:47 pm

Interesting news hopefully ill be getting some money for Christmas and ill put it towards DAYZ since its only £20...also hey to the new guys I'm Smithy the craziest guy you will meet >Smile anyway yea seems awesome keep a squad position for The Hunters Den on DAYZ because....Smithy is coming to cause some mayhem the way he knows how...SHOTGUN, EXPLOSIONS, WOMEN AND......did I say Shotguns oh ill say it again SHOTGUNS!!!!!
Back to top Go down

LOTS OF INFO Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOTS OF INFO   LOTS OF INFO EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 10:33 pm

Good stuff Very Happy!

Meeting?
I will join you in a year or so, with the DayZ group xD. I need to complete my backlog of games >.<.
Back to top Go down
Jeremiah_Fink
Admin
Jeremiah_Fink

LOTS OF INFO Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOTS OF INFO   LOTS OF INFO EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 10:36 pm

Since the meeting is taking place on the 360, I'll be sure to let you know what happens. There's not much that needs discussed, besides site activity.
Back to top Go down
SMITHY (G.L. 06)

SMITHY (G.L. 06)

LOTS OF INFO Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOTS OF INFO   LOTS OF INFO EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 10:37 pm

I would come on....if I can get off my Xbox One xD
Back to top Go down

LOTS OF INFO Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOTS OF INFO   LOTS OF INFO EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 10:39 pm

Alright Very Happy.
Back to top Go down
Jeremiah_Fink
Admin
Jeremiah_Fink

LOTS OF INFO Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOTS OF INFO   LOTS OF INFO EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 10:39 pm

I hope you make it. It'd be nice to have as many members as possible during our online match.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

LOTS OF INFO Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOTS OF INFO   LOTS OF INFO Empty

Back to top Go down

LOTS OF INFO
Page 1 of 1