Ghost Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ghost Legion

Through the darkness, we observe.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Need some info about THD

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SMITHY (G.L. 06)

SMITHY (G.L. 06)

Need some info about THD Empty
PostSubject: Need some info about THD   Need some info about THD EmptyMon Jan 06, 2014 8:27 am

Hey guys I need to know something about The Hunters Den and DAYZ. First off is DAYZ worth getting right now like have the main issues being taken care off? Also The Hunters Den do we have a good server so I wont lag because last time I played DAYZ the server me, Gary and Grave were on my character ran slower then the rest for some reason.

So I need to know is DAYZ worth getting yet?
Back to top Go down
Jeremiah_Fink
Admin
Jeremiah_Fink

Need some info about THD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need some info about THD   Need some info about THD EmptyMon Jan 06, 2014 7:23 pm

Well right now, we typically play on any server we feel like. The game still has many issues that need to be worked out, but they are slowly being resolved. The core DayZ experience is mostly unhindered by these problems. I have no idea how your connection will react to us this time around. The developers have given the servers more of an MMO architecture. I have no idea if this will affect your connection or not.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/LateNightWalkthrough

Need some info about THD
Page 1 of 1