Ghost Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ghost Legion

Through the darkness, we observe.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Destiny: Best game of the decade?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SMITHY (G.L. 06)

SMITHY (G.L. 06)

Destiny: Best game of the decade? Empty
PostSubject: Destiny: Best game of the decade?   Destiny: Best game of the decade? EmptyWed Jan 08, 2014 1:30 pm

Recently Destiny has earned the best shooter for 2014 and has almost 85 awards since its PS4 Reveal last year in February. Already having over 1 million people signed up for the Beta and its almost to 1.5 million and is almost hit the $100 million mark for pre-orders and has earned awards such as "Best looking next-gen game" "Best PlayStation game" "Best Xbox Game" and "Best game of 2014" and has being said it will put COD, Elder Scrolls, Star Wars and Borderlands to shame do you think Destiny is the best game around?

Me personally I think so I have never seen a great community then the Bungie community not to mention Bungie listen to the fans and take their ideas into their games and not many game companies don't do that. Also Destiny winning more awards then any COD's, Battlefield's, Elder Scroll's, Halo's and any Ubisoft games and its not even released yet it tells you that Destiny is going to be a game that's going to change the landscape of games for PS and Xbox.

Also another question with its September release do you think you will be able to get Destiny for XBOX ONE or PS4 and do you hope their will be a limited edition announced?

I'll shall be going to the midnight release for this game and getting it for Xbox One and if it is announced I don't care how much it is ill be getting Limited Edition.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Destiny: Best game of the decade?   Destiny: Best game of the decade? EmptyWed Jan 08, 2014 8:18 pm

ill probably might ill look more into it XD and ps4
Back to top Go down
SMITHY (G.L. 06)

SMITHY (G.L. 06)

PostSubject: Re: Destiny: Best game of the decade?   Destiny: Best game of the decade? EmptyWed Jan 08, 2014 8:26 pm

PS4 and PS3 get exclusive content also they get the beta first (if you have pre-ordered the game from selected retailers asked for a beta code well if their is any left xD)
Back to top Go down
Jeremiah_Fink
Admin
Jeremiah_Fink

PostSubject: Re: Destiny: Best game of the decade?   Destiny: Best game of the decade? EmptyWed Jan 08, 2014 9:14 pm

My game(s) of the decade are Resident Evil 4, The Last of Us, and DayZ. Destiny probably won't beat those games, but it'll more than likely win "Shooter of the Year". I'm getting it for PS4, and I'll probably get the limited edition if it comes with a decent amount of content.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/LateNightWalkthrough
SMITHY (G.L. 06)

SMITHY (G.L. 06)

PostSubject: Re: Destiny: Best game of the decade?   Destiny: Best game of the decade? EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 4:14 pm

Note: I would like to point out for those getting Destiny for PS3 or Xbox 360 Bungie have said that it is a mistake due to you wont experience the amazing graphics and some other small things which Bungie haven't mentioned yet
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Destiny: Best game of the decade?   Destiny: Best game of the decade? EmptyFri Jan 10, 2014 4:27 am

oh so has to be ps4 then lmao or ill be playing crappy graphics XD
Back to top Go down
Jeremiah_Fink
Admin
Jeremiah_Fink

PostSubject: Re: Destiny: Best game of the decade?   Destiny: Best game of the decade? EmptyFri Jan 10, 2014 4:50 am

You're still better off if you hold off on buying current-gen games that were desigend for next-gen (my opinion). That way, once you finally get a PS4, you'll be much more surprised by the game.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Destiny: Best game of the decade?   Destiny: Best game of the decade? EmptyFri Jan 10, 2014 3:33 pm

Shiiiiiiiiiit Ima have to wait til i get some bills paid off before i can even get my PS4 to be honest. Might even have to wait til my birthday for it plus I want more games to be released though kinda not really liking whats out now... but idk that's just my thought though
Back to top Go down
Jeremiah_Fink
Admin
Jeremiah_Fink

PostSubject: Re: Destiny: Best game of the decade?   Destiny: Best game of the decade? EmptyFri Jan 10, 2014 7:00 pm

There aren't many must-buy games available just yet, but they're coming very soon. Also, Resogun is the best game available, and it's free with PS Plus.
Back to top Go down
SMITHY (G.L. 06)

SMITHY (G.L. 06)

PostSubject: Re: Destiny: Best game of the decade?   Destiny: Best game of the decade? EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 9:29 pm

Once TitanFall for Xbox and Infamous for PlayStation comes out that's when the good time of games happens.
Back to top Go down
Jeremiah_Fink
Admin
Jeremiah_Fink

PostSubject: Re: Destiny: Best game of the decade?   Destiny: Best game of the decade? EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 11:01 pm

They come out in the same month too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Destiny: Best game of the decade?   Destiny: Best game of the decade? Empty

Back to top Go down

Destiny: Best game of the decade?
Page 1 of 1