Ghost Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ghost Legion

Through the darkness, we observe.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

IMPORTANT NEWS PLEASE READ

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jeremiah_Fink
Admin
Jeremiah_Fink

IMPORTANT NEWS PLEASE READ Empty
PostSubject: IMPORTANT NEWS PLEASE READ   IMPORTANT NEWS PLEASE READ EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 2:09 am

Due to increasing friction between PlayStation and Xbox members on the website, Grave and I have decided on a solution. I will be making a separate site for Ghost Legion's PlayStation members, and delete all PlayStation content on this current site (all in the near future). We have also decided on a new leadership strategy to run our clan at its peak performance. We will be implementing Captains. Each console division of the clan will be lead by 2 Captains. Grave and Dread will be the Captains of the Xbox division, and may lead their division however they see fit, while I will be the Captain of the PlayStation branch along with my friend Eddy, and we may lead the PS4 division however we see fit.

This will prevent confusion in leadership, and make it easier for members of PSN to speak to an official in charge. Instead of having to access social networking or other means to speak to Grave, they can speak directly to me. Grave, Dread, Eddy, and I will all meet together every week or so on Facebook to discuss new clan strategies, or to report important progress. Also simply to talk, and reflect on good times, since we'll be seeing a lot less of each other when new consoles are out. Please tell us your thoughts in the comments below.

Sidenote: As a reminder we'd still like for as many of you as possible to purchase GTA V so that we can have our biggest clan meeting yet. If you don't plan on getting it, you're seriously missing out. It'll be a blast. Dates for the meeting haven't been decided on yet, but we're thinking about late September. Stay tuned to the site for upcoming information.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/LateNightWalkthrough
Jeremiah_Fink
Admin
Jeremiah_Fink

IMPORTANT NEWS PLEASE READ Empty
PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT NEWS PLEASE READ   IMPORTANT NEWS PLEASE READ EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 2:16 am

Two more things. I will still be helping out on this site, by activating accounts, and so on. However, I will no longer continue to do polls on this site once the PS site is up and running. I'm accepting volunteers to take my place. If you're interested, say so in the comments.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/LateNightWalkthrough

IMPORTANT NEWS PLEASE READ
Page 1 of 1