Ghost Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ghost Legion

Through the darkness, we observe.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Current GL Stop Motion Title Ideas and Storyline

Go down 
3 posters

What Title would you like for the Series?
Ghost Legion Rises
Current GL Stop Motion Title Ideas and Storyline Vote_lcap0%Current GL Stop Motion Title Ideas and Storyline Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Rise Of The Ghosts
Current GL Stop Motion Title Ideas and Storyline Vote_lcap50%Current GL Stop Motion Title Ideas and Storyline Vote_rcap
 50% [ 1 ]
Ghost Legion Chronicles
Current GL Stop Motion Title Ideas and Storyline Vote_lcap0%Current GL Stop Motion Title Ideas and Storyline Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Ghost Squad
 0% [ 0 ]
Ghost
 0% [ 0 ]
Other
Current GL Stop Motion Title Ideas and Storyline Vote_lcap50%Current GL Stop Motion Title Ideas and Storyline Vote_rcap
 50% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 2

AuthorMessage
SMITHY (G.L. 06)

SMITHY (G.L. 06)

Current GL Stop Motion Title Ideas and Storyline Empty
PostSubject: Current GL Stop Motion Title Ideas and Storyline   Current GL Stop Motion Title Ideas and Storyline EmptyMon Jul 28, 2014 2:34 pm

Ok to make you guys know a bit more about the GL Stop Motion project I'm going to tell you guys the current Storyline of the Series and also titles which there will be a Poll and you decide the name of the Series. Please be aware the Series is not linked to the Halo timeline so some events and dates may have not happened.

Storyline

The year is 2554 and the Human-Covenant war continues around the Galaxy and the UNSC are doing everything in their power to end this war and gain Humanity victory. On the UNSC Shadow SPARTANS II, III and IV's are on-board still training and becoming the ultimate soldiers. One squad known as Ghost Squad led by Commander Grave and his squad are sent to the planet Votov to recover ONI Intel from fallen SPARTAN III's....however they do not know they are being hunted by a surprising foe.

I know it's not the best guys but it's the start of the storyline and over time it will get more better.

Title ideas

Ghost Legion Rises
Rise Of The Ghosts
Ghost Legion Chronicles
Ghost Squad
Ghost

Please note if you select other tell me on the comments. It must be related around Ghost Legion.
Back to top Go down
KatanaRama

KatanaRama

PostSubject: Re: Current GL Stop Motion Title Ideas and Storyline   Current GL Stop Motion Title Ideas and Storyline EmptyTue Jul 29, 2014 12:12 am

Other:
The mystical and wonderous adventures of ghost squad.
Back to top Go down
Arbiterjak

Arbiterjak

PostSubject: Re: Current GL Stop Motion Title Ideas and Storyline   Current GL Stop Motion Title Ideas and Storyline EmptyWed Jul 30, 2014 7:59 pm

I like katanas title
Back to top Go down
http://www.aids.com
KatanaRama

KatanaRama

PostSubject: Re: Current GL Stop Motion Title Ideas and Storyline   Current GL Stop Motion Title Ideas and Storyline EmptyWed Jul 30, 2014 8:11 pm

Thank you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Current GL Stop Motion Title Ideas and Storyline   Current GL Stop Motion Title Ideas and Storyline Empty

Back to top Go down

Current GL Stop Motion Title Ideas and Storyline
Page 1 of 1