Ghost Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ghost Legion

Through the darkness, we observe.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

CoD Ghosts: Electric boogaloo.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
KatanaRama

KatanaRama

CoD Ghosts: Electric boogaloo.  Empty
PostSubject: CoD Ghosts: Electric boogaloo.    CoD Ghosts: Electric boogaloo.  EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 12:52 am

Hello fellow clan-mates I am sure you are all aware that CoD: Ghosts released to the public today and much to my displeasure I must admit that Tomas was correct. Unfortanatley CoD Ghosts has lost all it's potential and my hopes. The game is a recycled piece of garbage and in my opinion should not be purchased under any circumstances.
The Weapons sounds remain the same as they were in all of the modern warfare series, the graphics and textures are shit, even on highest quality settings on a high-end gaming computer. There are many bugs and the game was already hacked before it even releases to the public. Extinction is a pile of shit rip-off of zombies along with a crappy version of survival mode. Even the destructibility feel out of place and rather shoehorned into the game.
If I were a game critic i would give the game an A for effort but a measly 3/10 or quality. I can not stress this enough: PURCHASE AT YOUR OWN EXPENSE!

It sucks but it's the truth.
-Rizn

(If you don't know what an "Electric boogaloo" is look it up.)
Back to top Go down
Jeremiah_Fink
Admin
Jeremiah_Fink

PostSubject: Re: CoD Ghosts: Electric boogaloo.    CoD Ghosts: Electric boogaloo.  EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 1:17 am

I never planned on buying it anyway. It looks incredibly underwhelming. Even on next-gen consoles.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/LateNightWalkthrough
Grave (G.L. 01)

Grave (G.L. 01)

PostSubject: Re: CoD Ghosts: Electric boogaloo.    CoD Ghosts: Electric boogaloo.  EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 2:35 am

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, that'll be a 3 month gold card please XD jk
Back to top Go down
KatanaRama

KatanaRama

PostSubject: Re: CoD Ghosts: Electric boogaloo.    CoD Ghosts: Electric boogaloo.  EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 9:13 am

Hey do you guys think that I should do more reviews like this? Like you know review a game whenever it releases.
Back to top Go down
Jeremiah_Fink
Admin
Jeremiah_Fink

PostSubject: Re: CoD Ghosts: Electric boogaloo.    CoD Ghosts: Electric boogaloo.  EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 3:55 pm

There's nothing stopping you from doing that.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/LateNightWalkthrough
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CoD Ghosts: Electric boogaloo.    CoD Ghosts: Electric boogaloo.  Empty

Back to top Go down

CoD Ghosts: Electric boogaloo.
Page 1 of 1