Ghost Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ghost Legion

Through the darkness, we observe.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Me back,COD Ghosts, GL Awards and XO

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SMITHY (G.L. 06)

SMITHY (G.L. 06)

Me back,COD Ghosts, GL Awards and XO Empty
PostSubject: Me back,COD Ghosts, GL Awards and XO   Me back,COD Ghosts, GL Awards and XO EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 10:15 pm

Hey guys I'm back from "MIA" shall I say but I'm still a little depressed and sad soo don't expect to see or hear from me much. Also COD: Ghosts came out recently and I'm going to be honest....F-ING AWESOME GAME!!!!! But it's shit on PC but for consoles it's amazing the customisation,clans,Multiplayer and campaign are amazing I don't see why some people hate it then again the people I know who hate it got it for PC. Also the GL Awards 2013 nominations are out check who or what is nominated (vote for each category and don't vote yourself :p) and lastly Xbox One is less then 15 days away which means you guys can only play with me on 360 for those days however I am keeping my 360 but I'll barely come on so I hope for the last day we all go on GTA5, clan meeting and for the good old times...have a Halo Reach or Halo 4 role play cause I won't be able to RP with anyone on XO for awhile and Roleplaying is my favourite activity in GL.
Back to top Go down
KatanaRama

KatanaRama

Me back,COD Ghosts, GL Awards and XO Empty
PostSubject: Re: Me back,COD Ghosts, GL Awards and XO   Me back,COD Ghosts, GL Awards and XO EmptyThu Nov 07, 2013 1:34 am

I don't have GTA V...
Back to top Go down

Me back,COD Ghosts, GL Awards and XO
Page 1 of 1