Ghost Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ghost Legion

Through the darkness, we observe.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WEBSITE RULES

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jeremiah_Fink
Admin
Jeremiah_Fink

WEBSITE RULES Empty
PostSubject: WEBSITE RULES   WEBSITE RULES EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 9:48 pm

Welcome to the official website of Ghost Legion. We are a small, but dedicated group of friends who love to play with each other across all major platforms. If you're new to the clan, this is where you should start. You'll get a good feel for what we're about, and how you should treat others.

Most of us here know one another, but now that Ghost Legion has expanded onto other platforms lately, we expect massive growth and new members. We try to treat one another with the utmost respect, and behave in a friendly manner as if you were talking to a close family member. As a result, there are several things that will not be tolerated on the website. Racism, sexism, homophobia, and/or any other type of unspecified bigotry will result in your post being deleted, and a possible ban on your account depending on the severity.

Also, since we're now on most major platforms, fanboys are an expected, but unfortunate issue. If I see a post that includes insults/hatred towards any major console manufacturer, or the owner of these platforms, I will personally delete the post. Bans will not be issued in this case. Opinions are encouraged on here, and I admire heated debates. But don't let it get out of hand. Present facts with your arguments, and don't be a jerk about peoples' preferences.

Do not post nudity on the website. Doing so will result in the post being immediately removed, followed by a warning. Profanity is totally acceptable on the site, so long as you're not using it to intentionally insult other members.

Post whatever you like! Freedom of speech is a major pillar of what makes this website fun. We encourage you to post anything you like, as long as it falls under compliance of the rules above. Posts that are not game related are absolutely acceptable, and you're able to tell us about your day. If you just joined the site, please introduce yourself in the "Introduction" forum. We need to get to know the community, and this is a great way to start.

In closing, please note that Ghost Legion is not about enforcing needless rules. We're about having fun, and playing with friends. These rules are to protect all of us, and I know you'll understand. If you have any questions, please contact the leader/founder of the clan, Grave. Or the website manager (that would be me). We're all very friendly, and we think you'll be enjoying yourselves.

EDIT (4/26/14): Due to an overwhelming lack of website activity, we now require that all members check the website at least once a week MINIMUM.

Last edited by Jeremiah_Fink on Sat Apr 26, 2014 7:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/LateNightWalkthrough
SMITHY (G.L. 06)

SMITHY (G.L. 06)

WEBSITE RULES Empty
PostSubject: Re: WEBSITE RULES   WEBSITE RULES EmptyMon Dec 16, 2013 3:07 pm

Damn so much for seeing hot blonde girls naked on the website that idea is gone xD
Back to top Go down
Jeremiah_Fink
Admin
Jeremiah_Fink

WEBSITE RULES Empty
PostSubject: Re: WEBSITE RULES   WEBSITE RULES EmptyMon Dec 16, 2013 4:23 pm

LOL.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/LateNightWalkthrough
insanephantoms

insanephantoms

WEBSITE RULES Empty
PostSubject: Re: WEBSITE RULES   WEBSITE RULES EmptyThu Apr 10, 2014 6:28 am

well good bye to the big ass's an the sexy women its a penis only party here lady's but if any girls wanna have fun all you gotta do is message the phantom lol.........
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

WEBSITE RULES Empty
PostSubject: Re: WEBSITE RULES   WEBSITE RULES Empty

Back to top Go down

WEBSITE RULES
Page 1 of 1