Ghost Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ghost Legion

Through the darkness, we observe.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Website changes and update.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Grave (G.L. 01)

Grave (G.L. 01)

Website changes and update. Empty
PostSubject: Website changes and update.   Website changes and update. EmptyTue Jan 27, 2015 5:45 pm

As you all can see, I've made some changes to the website and will be tweaking with it some more to optimize it for the current state of Ghost Legion.. which brings me to my next topic. I know we've been distant as of late, mostly due to my job and the rest on our poor communication skills, we NEED to be more active on the site which means we need to get everyone who hasn't been on in god knows how long and get them to communicate with us.. being distant and uncommunicative is what kills a clan, I'd rather Ghost Legion live strong rather than watch it whither and die, which is what I've been seeing. So, to combat this, I am asking all of you to help bring us back from the brink.. if you know those who haven't been on in a while, tell them to return, and if they need a password reset just let me know what they'd like a temporary one to be so that they can access the site. That being said, I hope to hear from all of you in the near future. Thanks.

Also, look at Jeff and I's first real collaboration machinima.

Back to top Go down
SMITHY (G.L. 06)

SMITHY (G.L. 06)

PostSubject: Re: Website changes and update.   Website changes and update. EmptyTue Jan 27, 2015 11:20 pm

Wort
Back to top Go down
Arbiterjak

Arbiterjak

PostSubject: Re: Website changes and update.   Website changes and update. EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 3:24 pm

I'm disappointed in the lack of 360 no Scopes...
Back to top Go down
http://www.aids.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Website changes and update.   Website changes and update. Empty

Back to top Go down

Website changes and update.
Page 1 of 1